IGNORED

New home kit (Merged)

SecretSam

13 minutes ago, hodge said:

i remember some rumblings on here earlier in the season about us having a pinstripe home shirt for next season, I wonder whether we got news of the Forest shirt and decided against it this season rather than having a similar home shirt to someone else and maybe use it the season after, could explain not wearing it on the weekend and showing the away kit instead. 

Don't half the clubs in the country have the same kit..? Thanks to the big manufacturers identikit templates. 

I very much doubt that Forest having a pin stripe would have any bearing on our kit whatsoever. 

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

Don't half the clubs in the country have the same kit..? Thanks to the big manufacturers identikit templates. 

I very much doubt that Forest having a pin stripe would have any bearing on our kit whatsoever. 

You sometimes see the same template, but not that often in the same league, and then not the same colour combination as well. 

I'm wondered when it is going to be announced as unless the photos and video have been done all the players have buggered off on holiday now, I guess they aren't back until 1st July or thereabouts. So will it be after then? 

To be honest it's kind of nice that we actually played that entire season in that season's kit (despite the red shorts, hashtags, and general dull quality of it).  I'm quite liking that we've not had the brand new kit released yet.  Creates a proper clean break between the seasons.

11 hours ago, hodge said:

No link to City but a look at Forest's new home kit on Stuart Broad's instagram 

Awww, that's nice of them giving him chance to finish his burger and diet coke!

Were they playing the sags that day?

On 5/8/2017 at 14:29, slartibartfast said:

White shorts ,please....we are always particularly crap in red !

Unfortunately we can also be crap in red shirts - as demonstrated during this last season- but that's a tougher problem to change.

23 hours ago, Newquay-Red said:

Just another way to help Forest fans continue living in the past.

Yeh, like we wouldn't be bleating on and on and on if we'd won the top division title, been runners up in the top tier twice, won 4 other division titles, won 2 FA Cup finals, 4 League Cup finals, 2 Full Members Cup finals, a UEFA Super Cup final...oh, and a couple of European Cup Finals....and they won the Anglo-Scottish Cup....

Some on here wet themselves over a 'double winning season' - the 3rd division and the Johnstone's Paint Trophy....

26 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yeh, like we wouldn't be bleating on and on and on if we'd won the top division title, been runners up in the top tier twice, won 4 other division titles, won 2 FA Cup finals, 4 League Cup finals, 2 Full Members Cup finals, a UEFA Super Cup final...oh, and a couple of European Cup Finals....and they won the Anglo-Scottish Cup....

Some on here wet themselves over a 'double winning season' - the 3rd division and the Johnstone's Paint Trophy....

Yeah, and here they are now, first ever European champions to be relegated to the third tier of their league, mixing it up with clubs like us and Burton Albion. Oh well, if you want you can be the only one here to join them at AG next season with a belting rendition of 'Champions of Europe, you'll never sing that' (which happened before many of them could even use toilets correctly) as they watch a 'fresh' batch of journeymen once again struggle in another season of crisis.

There is a difference between being proud of your history, and desperately milking it to the point where it makes everyone else realise you're doing it due to the pure lack of anything apart from embarrassment in the past few decades. That's not how you become an admirable club, that is how you become a laughing stock. As the counter chant in the Atyeo went- 'You've been ****ing s**t for years!'

6 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

Yeah, and here they are now, first ever European champions to be relegated to the third tier of their league, mixing it up with clubs like us and Burton Albion. Oh well, if you want you can be the only one here to join them at AG next season with a belting rendition of 'Champions of Europe, you'll never see that' (which happened before many of them could even use toilets correctly) as they watch a 'fresh' batch of journeymen once again struggle in another season of crisis.

There is a difference between being proud of your history, and desperately milking it to the point where it makes everyone else realise you're doing it due to the pure lack of anything apart from embarrassment in the past few decades. That's not how you become an admirable club, that is how you become a laughing stock. As the counter chant in the Atyeo went- 'You've been ****ing s**t for years!'

I was actually talking about us and our fans, saying that we would certainly still be basking in the glory of such a glorious past as Forest have, evidenced by the fact we are still chuffed that we won the Johnstone's Paint Trophy under Cotts...

Oh, and the song is "Champions of Europe, you'll never SING that..."

4 hours ago, brizzlelou said:

Someone on here mocked this up (apologies but I forgot who) and I hope it's the actual one!!!!

IMG_3118.PNG

It's not widely known, but I am Marlon's body double, used in all his promotional and publicity photographs such as this.

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Got me excited then, thought that was the actual kit. This is EXACTLY what it should be like!!

Looks good with the white boots too.... maybe the entire squad should wear the same colour boots.

Theres such a mixture of different colours twinkle toeing around pitches nowadays.. 

18 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Apart from that they've done frock all in their history .

On 5/9/2017 at 21:09, Red Right Hand said:

I`m currently wearing my old yellow Sanderson one while putting some wardrobes together and it has to be said it is more holes than shirt now. Still one of my faves though.

still wear my old red one to the gate

16 hours ago, downendcity said:

It's not widely known, but I am Marlon's body double, used in all his promotional and publicity photographs such as this.

Are you single or do you have an identical twin brother whom is single? Asking for a friend...

42 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Home shirt now released mid July. I checked yesterday with the football club. Am wondering (I wasn't told this, am just speculating) if something is changing with the sponsor, despite previous comments from the club. 

So kids won't be able to get there free shirt for holiday!! 

47 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Home shirt now released mid July. I checked yesterday with the football club. Am wondering (I wasn't told this, am just speculating) if something is changing with the sponsor, despite previous comments from the club. 

Maybe we do have a different home shirt sponsor? 

Archived