IGNORED

Engvall scores in Stockholm derby

bristolcitysweden

3 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Wasn't his idea - Engvall wanted to go back to Sweden on loan

Don't let the truth get in your way - Just make it up as you go along to suit your agenda .... eh

Embarrassing

That's not true though is it? LJ wanted him to go out on loan but in England and Engvall was having none of it. 

19 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

So is he shit or not?

I'm sure I read on here last season that he was rubbish and a waste of money and now words like 'future' and 'shrewd' are appearing.

I'm very confused.

Depends on whose posts you read. 

I like the look of him, but that is just my view of not many minutes. 

Others dont. 

One thing is, he wasn't at City because he won a competition!

5 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Don't let the truth get in your way - Just make it up as you go along to suit your agenda .... eh

Embarrassing

Not quite the truth BBSB.

LJ talked about loaning out Engvall.

Engvall pushed for the loan to be in Sweden rather than a League 1 club

14 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Not quite the truth BBSB.

LJ talked about loaning out Engvall.

Engvall pushed for the loan to be in Sweden rather than a League 1 club

Don't disagree that the plan was to shunt him out on loan here

But there was nothing 'shrewd' from LJ about him going to Sweden as it was GE that instigated it yet we still have posters using it to lick LJs rear end

Not sure there was anything 'shrewd' about buying him in first place , hope I'm wrong

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Don't disagree that the plan was to shunt him out on loan here

But there was nothing 'shrewd' from LJ about him going to Sweden as it was GE that instigated it yet we still have posters using it to lick LJs rear end

Not sure there was anything 'shrewd' about buying him in first place , hope I'm wrong

I read it as just saying sending him out on loan was shrewd.

6 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Embarrassing

you really are a grumpy bar steward. Hope you have cheered up now.

35 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Don't disagree that the plan was to shunt him out on loan here

You don't hope you are wrong at all, after you come back from the bookies to lump your pension on us to be relegated, you can further cast doom all over the place with your constant moaning....if you really want a team to suit you try the Gas Yeovil Bristol Rugby, anyone but please don't lend your support to the City anymore...in fact are you really City?

Bob Taylor was a City great, you just grate. 

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Depends on whose posts you read. 

I like the look of him, but that is just my view of not many minutes. 

Others dont. 

One thing is, he wasn't at City because he won a competition!

No, he came second.

1 hour ago, MarkRed! said:

It just highlights how piss poor this lad was managed. Never really given any sort of run of games given 2 million or so was spent on him. Hope he gets a chance.

Was he? As far as I can tell he was never purchased with being a first team player this season in mind, and we chose to try and find him a loan club within English football so that he could get experience and game time. 

He refused to consider loans in England, instead pushing for a move back to Sweden. 

Not sure why that's bad management per se. Just because you spend a large fee on a young player doesn't mean they can or should go straight into the first team. 

I think it's very difficult to tell if he's of the quality we'd expect since our only metric is his performance in the Swedish leagues.

Regardless, if we don't sign a solid forward I think he deserves a shot in the first team to show what he can do.

1 hour ago, 1bristolcity said:

You don't hope you are wrong at all, after you come back from the bookies to lump your pension on us to be relegated, you can further cast doom all over the place with your constant moaning....if you really want a team to suit you try the Gas Yeovil Bristol Rugby, anyone but please don't lend your support to the City anymore...in fact are you really City?

Bob Taylor was a City great, you just grate. 

Where did I say we will get relegated brains ?

I see you've obviously spent out on some tinnies and piped up again - right old keyboard warrior arnt ya !

and extremely nauseating 

(Slippers on ?)

And seen City up and down the country more times than you've left Hartcliffe

Not a great feat I appreciate 

:whistle2:

4 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Marcus Berg is leaving Panathinaikos and we can afford him http://www.dn.se/sport/fotboll/berg-pa-vag-bort-fran-panathinaikos/

I remember when he broke through, was in a euro under 21 championship one year, he looked lethal. Never really went on to the highest level as far as i recall. Was dynamite when he was younger though.

Archived