IGNORED

Engvall scores in Stockholm derby

bristolcitysweden

12 hours ago, 1891 B.C. Sweden said:

I don't think Gustav wants to go back to Bristol. 

I don't think he got anything left in England (car, flat etc.) Best we can hope for is that he has a great U21 European Championship and another club moves for him. Sold to Djurgårdens IF we will hardly get more than £750,000.

19 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

The possibility of a L1 loan came around very late according to LJ.

Far better young players than GE in Sweden.

Yes but you have to pay a lot more for them apparently.

Benfica will also be faced with losing Victor Lindelof to Manchester United. Jose Mourinho is hoping to complete a deal worth €35m for the Swedish centre-back

Just now, Port Said Red said:

Yes but you have to pay a lot more for them apparently.

Benfica will also be faced with losing Victor Lindelof to Manchester United. Jose Mourinho is hoping to complete a deal worth €35m for the Swedish centre-back

I was thinking about young players still in Sweden. We should have appointed Benny Lennartsson as Scandinavian scout years ago 

1 minute ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I was thinking about young players still in Sweden. We should have appointed Benny Lennartsson as Scandinavian scout years ago 

Fair enough, if we picked up Engvall, it could be that we are watching a few others in Sweden too. 

This article claims Engvall is not in City's plans for next season and that we are willing to sell him to Djurgårdens IF for £1,000,000 http://www.fotbolldirekt.se/2017/05/15/avslojar-djurgarden-mot-dromaffar-priset-pa-engvall-kan-rasa/  

Bristol City uppges, enligt FotbollDirekts källor, vara beredda att diskutera ett väsentligt lägre pris med Djurgården under nästa månad då kontakterna med City ska återupptas.

Enligt FD:s nya uppgifter därför att han helt enkelt sannolikt inte ingår i The Championship-klubbens planer. Bristol ska inte utesluta att mer än halvera priset på svensken till cirka en miljon pund, cirka 11 miljoner kronor,

4 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

This article claims Engvall is not in City's plans for next season and that we are willing to sell him to Djurgårdens IF for £1,000,000 http://www.fotbolldirekt.se/2017/05/15/avslojar-djurgarden-mot-dromaffar-priset-pa-engvall-kan-rasa/  

Bristol City uppges, enligt FotbollDirekts källor, vara beredda att diskutera ett väsentligt lägre pris med Djurgården under nästa månad då kontakterna med City ska återupptas.

Enligt FD:s nya uppgifter därför att han helt enkelt sannolikt inte ingår i The Championship-klubbens planer. Bristol ska inte utesluta att mer än halvera priset på svensken till cirka en miljon pund, cirka 11 miljoner kronor,

All I saw in that article was 'sex' 

In Paris for the england game, chatting pre-match with a Newcastle fan who now lives and works in Sweden. When he realised I was a city fan he was keen to mention he's been watching Engvall on tv in Sweden and how impressed he was. Interesting thoughts from a neutral who loves his footy.

Seems to me that if we genuinely feel that Engvall is going to be an option for us we bring him back AND PLAY HIM. If we're signing a striker or two and he'll be down the pecking order, then leave him at Djurgarden until November, get him back over, give him a few weeks to rest while he reintegrates into the squad then if he looks good, get him in the side. If not, flog him 

What will kill any hope of a career with us is if we make him come back, keep him around as 4th choice striker and give him the odd 10 minutes or League cup game

Sweden has lost once against England the last 50 years.

Sweden won against France last friday. 

Samuel Armenteros scored the goal for Sweden against Norway yesterday.

Hordur now Always plays for Iceland and has scored twice the last games.

Engvall is in the Swedish u-21 team, a team that won the title 2 years ago.

Armenteros, Hordur and Engvall is not good enough for us....Or is our manager thinking wrong...?

I dont know what is wrong but i must say that i love our team! Dont think anything else!  

I am also thinking about if Engvall is good enough, but i also thought that it was strange that he never got a chance when we lost 8 games in a row.

But for me it looks like Little Lee Thinks to much about Great Britain players. When Watford went up it wasnt with British players for an example.

PS Excuse my bad English!

6 minutes ago, BCFC OF SWEDEN said:

Sweden has lost once against England the last 50 years.

Sweden won against France last friday. 

Samuel Armenteros scored the goal for Sweden against Norway yesterday.

Hordur now Always plays for Iceland and has scored twice the last games.

Engvall is in the Swedish u-21 team, a team that won the title 2 years ago.

Armenteros, Hordur and Engvall is not good enough for us....Or is our manager thinking wrong...?

I dont know what is wrong but i must say that i love our team! Dont think anything else!  

I am also thinking about if Engvall is good enough, but i also thought that it was strange that he never got a chance when we lost 8 games in a row.

But for me it looks like Little Lee Thinks to much about Great Britain players. When Watford went up it wasnt with British players for an example.

PS Excuse my bad English!

Inexcusable I'm afraid , if thee cuss n't speak krek English then youm better off sayin nuffink .

Foreigners . :disapointed2se:

I'm now off to the Malmo forum to discuss the prospects of the IKEA eleven in the Europa cup , in perfect Swedish .

What ? 

To all our Johnny Foreigner contributors, I loves you all really .

:yes: 

Archived