IGNORED

Henbury Gas

Redmist

22 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Please advise of the requirements of the Microsoft OEM qualification and the Intel Integrator qualification.

That may be difficult as I don't think there are any, as i don't think these things exist.  An OEM in software terms is referring to who the product is supposed to be sold to, I have bought OEM versions of windows in the past, its designed to be sold to system builders to install on a PC that they then sell on to a third party, there is no qualification required so it means he can build a PC.  ( I built my first at 14, it's not complicated, literally anyone can do it, yes it gets a bit more technical if you want to move into custom liquid cooling, but largely anyone with a brain can do it) I suppose he may have done his A+ and can say hes a "qualified" system builder.

Intel Integrator is a toolkit that is designed to be used to customise the BIOS on a NUC or a compute stick, don't think it's something you can be qualified in, and not sure what this would have to do with knowing how a chipset works, not exactly rocket science to know what a southbridge does mind.  

Love the little waffle about data protection, trying to say people have done something illegal, HG has put the information on the open internet so he's published the data so it therefore cannot be protected I believe.

In conclusion it's either HG or simply a melt, defencing another melt who likes to make stuff up.

1 hour ago, Redmist said:

I am , and have been for over 50 years a close friend of Henbury Gas (HG). We grew up together in the same area of Bristol.

I have read everything that has been written about him on you OTIB Forum and I can categorically state that you have got the man completely and utterly wrong.

To qualify this I would like to make the following points.

He did not make up the post that he put on the gas forum, it was related to him by the individual concerned and was also backed up by seeing the resulting injuries from the assault.

If he was going to “make things up” to try and stir things up then don’t you think he would have come up with something better than what he posted something that was difficult to contradict? Something that was not so easy to dismiss by OTIB as fiction.

I have several other points to make so please read on.

First I would like to relate to you something that happened to me, several years ago. My wife’s car was broken into in the car park of a well know supermarket. I noticed that there were 3 cameras covering the car park so I enquired with the security people if they had recorded the incident. Their reply shocked me because they said, and this was a security professional, that not only could they NOT confirm that there was any recording but also said that if there was then they couldn’t show it to me. I asked why, and was told that to do so would breach the data protection act. I am currently reviewing the data protection act as I am out of date with it, I will also check if revealing a person identity etc, on an open forum is a break of the said data protection act.

Maybe you should consider this when inquiring with BCFC if they recorded the incident. Aston Gate may have lots of cameras and it may have lots of screens showing them but unless one of the viewers happened to be watching the exact camera at the exact time of the incident then they won’t know it has happened until someone tells them.

As to why the person didn’t go to the police or a steward was that he was scared and probably in shock. These things you should take into account when considering that on top of all that he is “educationally sub normal”

To say that BCFC don’t know anything about this is a strange thing to say as his Mother phoned them to tell them about it, the response she got from the club was an offer to change his season ticket seat position. Why would they do that if the incident didn’t happen. Believe me BCFC know all about this incident and I am not surprised that they would not like it made public as we can all imagine what the press and probably the F.A would make of it.

Many people on OTIB have questioned HG’s computing skills, to help anyone who believes he is no good then consider these FACTS.

1 He has been in the computer business for decades; you don’t stay in the computer business that long if you are no good.

2  He is a qualified Microsoft O.E.M ( Original Equipment  Manufacturer) it’s the reason he was in the magazine talking about Windows 10

3 He is a qualified Intel Integrator which means he know how  Intel chips and chipsets work.

4. Before starting his current business he worked as a System Analyst then Systems Manager for a major defence company.

5 He is also and Oracle programmer.

Doesn’t sound much like a spotty teenager sat in his bedroom in his mum’s house now does it?

I would like you also to consider the following.

If one of your forum members happened to be speaking to a club official and was told that BCFC were going to announce in the next few days that they were going to sign a player and that the clubs had agreed a transfer fee and agreed the players wages, and then that forum member posted that information on the forum, only to hear later that the player failed a medical, does that make the forum member a liar? Of course not because he posted what he believed to be true  AT THE TIME HE POSTED IT.

When HG posted information about various planning issues (mainly procedural issues), as told to him by his friend who works South Glos planning dept, he posted what was true at the time he posted it, same goes for information he was told by the councillor he knows, I also know this councillor and have been friends with his Brother since school days..

Certain people on the OTIB forum seemed to think there was something strange in that HG likes cats???? He actively supports a cat charity, not just financially but with his time and his computer skills.

Now some of you reading this will jump to the conclusion that I am HG well sorry to disappoint you that I am certainly not.  I have written this with respect to your OTIB Forum and would ask that you do the same.

A couple of last points I wish to make.

HG has just bought his 50th season ticket, he is a true supporter.

I also post on the Gas Forum, all be it not as often as many do, but I have not used my forum name, I have read the threats made to HG, so who could blame me for not doing so.

I love cats-just couldn't eat a whole one..

32 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

I can build PC's to a pretty good standard and built my gaming PC, I don't need a qualification, its self taught and easy,

https://dpcenter.microsoft.com/ oh if that helps you

I wasn't really looking for the details myself. It just sounded a lot like waffle, I've never heard of these purported qualifications or accreditations. I think @Spud55 sums it up well.

Call me ignorant, but I only ever go on this forum, don't bother with other fan's sites and only have 1 gas head friend. Why is this Henbury Gas fellow so talked about on here? Someone informed me he made up some story about City fans attacking a disabled Rovers supporter??

As for the original poster RedMist, recently joined the forum, only 1 post that happens to be on this topic. Safe to assume this is the same Henbury Gas individual so the post can be ignored.

I am , and have been for over 50 years a close friend of Henbury Gas (HG). We grew up together in the same area of Bristol.

I have read everything that has been written about him on you OTIB Forum and I can categorically state that you have got the man completely and utterly wrong.

He did not make up the post that he put on the gas forum, it was related to him by the individual concerned and was also backed up by seeing the resulting injuries from the assault.

If he was going to “make things up” to try and stir things up then don’t you think he would have come up with something better than what he posted something that was difficult to contradict? Something that was not so easy to dismiss by OTIB as fiction.

First I would like to relate to you something that happened to me, several years ago. My wife’s car was broken into in the car park of a well know supermarket. I noticed that there were 3 cameras covering the car park so I enquired with the security people if they had recorded the incident. Their reply shocked me because they said, and this was a security professional, that not only could they NOT confirm that there was any recording but also said that if there was then they couldn’t show it to me. I asked why, and was told that to do so would breach the data protection act. I am currently reviewing the data protection act as I am out of date with it, I will also check if revealing a person identity etc, on an open forum is a break of the said data protection act.

Maybe you should consider this when inquiring with BCFC if they recorded the incident. Aston Gate may have lots of cameras and it may have lots of screens showing them but unless one of the viewers happened to be watching the exact camera at the exact time of the incident then they won’t know it has happened until someone tells them.

As to why the person didn’t go to the police or a steward was that he was scared and probably in shock. These things you should take into account when considering that on top of all that he is “educationally sub normal”

To say that BCFC don’t know anything about this is a strange thing to say as his Mother phoned them to tell them about it, the response she got from the club was an offer to change his season ticket seat position. Why would they do that if the incident didn’t happen. Believe me BCFC know all about this incident and I am not surprised that they would not like it made public as we can all imagine what the press and probably the F.A would make of it.

Many people on OTIB have questioned HG’s computing skills, to help anyone who believes he is no good then consider these FACTS.

1 He has been in the computer business for decades; you don’t stay in the computer business that long if you are no good.

2  He is a qualified Microsoft O.E.M ( Original Equipment  Manufacturer) it’s the reason he was in the magazine talking about Windows 10

3 He is a qualified Intel Integrator which means he know how  Intel chips and chipsets work.

4. Before starting his current business he worked as a System Analyst then Systems Manager for a major defence company.

Doesn’t sound much like a spotty teenager sat in his bedroom in his mum’s house now does it?

If one of your forum members happened to be speaking to a club official and was told that BCFC were going to announce in the next few days that they were going to sign a player and that the clubs had agreed a transfer fee and agreed the players wages, and then that forum member posted that information on the forum, only to hear later that the player failed a medical, does that make the forum member a liar? Of course not because he posted what he believed to be true  AT THE TIME HE POSTED IT.

When HG posted information about various planning issues (mainly procedural issues), as told to him by his friend who works South Glos planning dept, he posted what was true at the time he posted it, same goes for information he was told by the councillor he knows, I also know this councillor and have been friends with his Brother since school days..

Certain people on the OTIB forum seemed to think there was something strange in that HG likes cats???? He actively supports a cat charity, not just financially but with his time and his computer skills.

Now some of you reading this will jump to the conclusion that I am HG well sorry to disappoint you that I am certainly not.  I have written this with respect to your OTIB Forum and would ask that you do the same.

I also post on the Gas Forum, all be it not as often as many do, but I have not used my forum name, I have read the threats made to HG, so who could blame me for not doing so.

It's you isn't it Henbury gas , you attention seeking bag of Shyte 

He is a qualified Microsoft O.E.M ( Original Equipment  Manufacturer) i

He is a qualified Intel Integrator nager for a major defence company.

He is also and Oracle programmer

Honestly Henbury  er........ sorry, "Redmist"',

These things should be on your his website. I mean, there is a whole list of claims but no mention of those.

Can't believe you would post anything inaccurate - apart from all the other things that don't add up. :facepalm:

Another gashead who lives in Henbury, by chance?

14 minutes ago, SARJ said:

Why is this Henbury Gas fellow so talked about on here? Someone informed me he made up some story about City fans attacking a disabled Rovers supporter??.

No.

Apparently, it was a disabled City fan (who's dad had recently died) who had teeth knocked out by another City fan during an argument over seats. No witnesses, no CCTV, not reported to the Police....but the family were so angry they have told Geoff Twentyman.

The victim of the assault was so shaken up that they couldn't leave their own house.

The club suggested moving seats.

Some people think HG might have 'spiced up' the story a bit from being just an argument over seats (quite believable if you ask me) to include ABH, presumably so that his mates on Slagchat could have a big circle jerk...which they did.

2 hours ago, Redmist said:

He's still à synt .

Henbury Gas, when you're in a hole, it's best to stop digging.

Perfectly simple to clear this up, if the incident occured it is a crime.  It is everyone's civic duty to report crime to the police, therefore report it.

I can see no reason why you wouldn't?

It disgusts me that anyone with evidence wouldn't as would you not want to stop other incidents from occurring in future?

I'm sure @JulieH would be more than happy to assist.

@Redmist's post is one of the strangest I've seen on the forum but it does illustrate one significant fact - he has been allowed to post it. If a City supporter tried to start a similar thread on the Rovers's forum, it would be deleted and the person banned. The OTIB forum allows debate, unlike the Rovers' forum which appeares to be moderated by Kim Jong Un of North Korea

You sad man.

I was warned by one of your Mods that there are posters who would react in a hostile manner, must admit to be taken by surprise by it. I dont wish to get into a slanging match so I wont.

To answer some of your queries

I am not HG and I too would be pleased to have one of your mods trace my I.P address

I know not what the qualifications I mentioned require as I am an engineer not a computer geek.

Yes Kernowred he was 8 I believe when he got his first season ticket, I on the other hand got mine earlier as I am older than HG

WTFIGO Yes my my writing style is similar to his in that they are both in English and taught in the same school.

Stortz, if my post is the most tragic thing you have ever read, I suggest you read a newspaper sometime.

I wrote the epistle with the hope that it would somehow help OTIB make informed opinions but alas I seem to have wasted my time.

Archived