IGNORED

Henbury Gas

Redmist

12 minutes ago, Redmist said:

Sorry you missed this which was in paragraph 1

As a Microsoft OEM partner, you need news, training, product information, and installation files specific to your role, whether you’re a reseller or system builder. The OEM Partner Center (OPC) connects you with tips and tools that help ensure your success, whether you build one PC or server, or more than a hundred systems per month.

Exactly how is this relevant to the lies from Henbury Gas?

Christ alive.

1 hour ago, gsdarri said:

Think this is relevant

Just because he's made some allegations of something he was told be it true or false  doesn't give people the right to publically display his picture or business address you've already had some idiots driving round BS30 causing trouble whats to stop them driving up to and causing trouble at his place of work.

We all have to work regardless of which team we support distroying a mans income and business is just cowardly turn the tables around how would you feel about people destroying their business or causing problems at where they work because if the team you support .

Its pathetic and call your your selves fans from where im looking from you look more like thugs

A glass house?

Suggest you check the facts regarding 1) who posted the individuals details and 2) which set of supporters are thugs (horse punching, Oldham, banning orders, etc, etc)

1 hour ago, Redmist said:

Would you ask Adam if he has seen video of the incident he talked about?

29 minutes ago, Redmist said:

I ask him as you suggested and his answer was interesting.

So what's his answer?

@AdamB can you clarify? This relates to someone whom contacted you today regarding if you had seen a video of the incident at AG where a fan was overcome by the "crowd and atmosphere where there was no violence or threat of violence" to use your previous words or "duffed up" to use the words of HG.

28 minutes ago, WRERE said:

Can one of the mods edit my 2 posts on this page please? gsdarri has private messaged me and I said I'd edit his info out but I'm not able to. Thanks.

On a side note, I would call out who I believe Redmist is but I don't think it's worth it.

18 minutes ago, Cider_boy said:

HaaHaa, so despite claiming "your" mistaken, he private messaged you asking you to remove it. What does he want removing, info that google tells you if you type his username in?

IMG_4681.PNG

15 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

So what's his answer?

@AdamB can you clarify? This relates to someone whom contacted you today regarding if you had seen a video of the incident at AG where a fan was overcome by the "crowd and atmosphere where there was no violence or threat of violence" to use your previous words or "duffed up" to use the words of HG.

No video, no. 

But I'm not sure why that is relevant?

Regards,

Adam

33 minutes ago, Cider_boy said:

HaaHaa, so despite claiming "your" mistaken, he private messaged you asking you to remove it. What does he want removing, info that google tells you if you type his username in?

He sent me a message and I offered to edit my post. He seems like a good guy who's turned his life around and now has a successful business however he's been getting grief through it about the situation. 

8 minutes ago, WRERE said:

He sent me a message and I offered to edit my post. He seems like a good guy who's turned his life around and now has a successful business however he's been getting grief through it about the situation. 

Thank you

I don't have beef with anyone on the site just merely cheesed off that some people take great pleasure in trying destroy what people have worked hard for

And yes i have turned my life around considering where I was 18mths ago which wasn't a nice place 

24 minutes ago, AdamB said:

No video, no. 

But I'm not sure why that is relevant?

Regards,

Adam

Thanks Adam.

Once again, a person is making more unsubstantiated claims.

I'm really sorry to keep asking you questions but it refutes the claim in one go.

Thanks again.

11 minutes ago, gsdarri said:

Thank you

I don't have beef with anyone on the site just merely cheesed off that some people take great pleasure in trying destroy what people have worked hard for

And yes i have turned my life around considering where I was 18mths ago which wasn't a nice place 

Good on both of you. Life aint always easy and I think we would all agree that however this thread is about him chatting shit which has been confirmed by the police and the club.

This thread highlights the dangers of signing up to different forums using the same username. 

Just had a google of my username and some chap seems to be using it on other sites - not to mention an OTIB thread about me started by @Norn Iron that have I clue what it's about!

Its interesting what you can find out! That's not me on plenty of fish by the way!

Dear Redmist,

I admire your stance in taking a stand on behalf of your friend HG.

If the incident did indeed happen as implied, then it really does need to be investigated. I think it is fair for me to say that most OTIB members would do their utmost to make sure that a person or persons would be prosecuted whilst upholding the law.

You've been called some interesting and not exactly nice names as a result of your posts. However, if you feel as a go-between OTIB and HG and feel it's going nowhere, all could change if HG provided basic answers to questions already raised on here. When and exactly where (seat, row etc) would be really helpful. 

Julie H, who posts on here is now treated with more respect because it's clear that she loves the City (and there is also a little love for Rovers....I think) and that she loves football. The fact that she represents the Police (not the band) means that if evidence was provided on here, I am sure she would act accordingly in her proper capacity.

As I have posted elsewhere, I am a full-time carer to my registered blind wife. She is disabled. To read what allegedly happened to HG's friend disgusts me. It sickens me in fact. My wife and I are in the middle of a High Court battle to change the law for blind people. It has been nearly 4 years of stress just to get it this far. That's why I applaud you and HG for voicing your angst over an alleged incident involving a team's fans that I hold so dear.

However, if you are withholding certain info or you find out that HG's friend didn't sustain his injury from a visit to the Gate, please tell us. Most OTIBers would think more of you as a result.

Kind regards,

Norn Iron

12 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

This thread highlights the dangers of signing up to different forums using the same username. 

Just had a google of my username and some chap seems to be using it on other sites - not to mention an OTIB thread about me started by @Norn Iron that have I clue what it's about!

Its interesting what you can find out! That's not me on plenty of fish by the way!

I googled mine and all I got was some cartoon about an evil guy, a dog and some pigeons. Life, eh?

3 hours ago, gsdarri said:

Think this is relevant

Just because he's made some allegations of something he was told be it true or false  doesn't give people the right to publically display his picture or business address you've already had some idiots driving round BS30 causing trouble whats to stop them driving up to and causing trouble at his place of work.

We all have to work regardless of which team we support distroying a mans income and business is just cowardly turn the tables around how would you feel about people destroying their business or causing problems at where they work because if the team you support .

Its pathetic and call your your selves fans from where im looking from you look more like 

Wow! This thread is becoming 'car crash' addictive. 

Loving the alternative grammar from the gash.

I chipped a nail at work today, could I also be excused from any wrongdoing, past or present and receive some sympathy please?

Archived