IGNORED

Eliasson Signs!

ChilternRed

• The topic was featured
Just now, Loco Rojo said:

I wonder why they didnt announce at half time instead of late evening after the game.

To make Jamie McAlister look an absolute arse live on  radio so they can sack him in the morning?

2 minutes ago, Rocky said:

EXACTLY 

IMG_1248.PNG

I can further clarify this: Part of the deal involved a shipment of cucumbers to Brighton & Hove Albion. However, DFL messed up the delivery and it got there a week late, albeit slightly damaged. That's why we're referred to as 'a muppet club'.

1 minute ago, RiverRed said:

I can further clarify this: Part of the deal involved a shipment of cucumbers to Brighton & Hove Albion. However, DFL messed up the delivery and it got there a week late, albeit slightly damaged. That's why we're referred to as 'a muppet club'.

Do BHA have a Swedish chef?

On 18/07/2017 at 20:46, Luxo Jr. said:

Time for the dreaded YouTube clip with horrible music - but I like what I see here. Likes a stepover, looks like he's got a turn of pace and a killer cross. Would be a no brainer with the likes of Đurić, Dhiediou and even Engvall in the side. Bet he won't be cheap though.

Like a young Ronaldo. Hope he does well!

6 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Like a young Ronaldo. Hope he does well!

This is a signing I'm very excited about and it's great to have a winger who is 'electric' again as it seems a while since we've had one. One thing I did notice from the compilation video previously added to the thread is that he seems to be very left footed, only using his right once. I wonder if this will be more challenging against a Championship defence? Having said that I'm sure it wouldn't stop Arjen Robben!

11 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

This is post 1365 in this thread; so let's see who fancies a prediction.

My prediction is it will be post 1394 that definitively confirms he has signed. 

Ends up being 11 hours later with post number 1622!

Archived