IGNORED

The official Brentford FC v Bristol City FC match day thread

Septic Peg

Just now, BRISTOL86 said:

Can't believe we are still in this game let alone winning it. Like men against very small boys. Brentford could have had about 5 in the last ten mins. 

Going to have to be much better after the break.

"Could've" being the operative word. Give some credit to Fielding, Wright, etc, they've done their bit to keep the score at 1-0.

1 minute ago, Reigate Red said:

I was thinking earlier that I need to sign up to BCTV to listen to the matches again (I used to have player) - however I think my stress levels maybe lower without it ;)

If only we could be guaranteed to lose half a stone every time we  watched , it might be worth while.

Hegeler and O'Neill on for Pack and Reid if it was me. Let's see what Johnson does but I'll tell you this....if he does nothing we'll get murdered second half. Dreadful from us tbh, Frank, Baker, Wright and Pisano excepted. Bryan......wouldnt pay a tenner for him on this performance.

Watching the stream, that was madness. We are playing so deep, everybody back in our own half all the time. When a Brentford attack breaks down, we have no out ball whatsoever, so it just comes straight back at us again. I can hardly recall seeing a game that was so one-sided and yet somehow we are still in the lead.

LJ has to change something at HT, maybe take Paterson off, or even Fammy who is a passenger frankly, for GON. 

Archived