IGNORED

The official Watford FC v Bristol City FC in the Carabao Cup match day thread

Septic Peg

3 hours ago, Kotsy said:

Whilst I don't feel quite as strongly as TFJ above, the best way to describe it is you're the Pepsi to Havanatopia's Coke - very much the same product, but something key is missing which ultimately leads to its downfall. All IMO of course.

People don't snort Pepsi ?

Nobody cares, everyone would take a defeat tonight in return for something out of Friday's game against Villa. It's a chance to try some fringe players, newcomers & youngsters, without any real pressure to win.... 

.... until we lose, then it will be a great opportunity for some to stick the boot in on LJ & his team selection. 

If we win, then that will probably be wrong and an inconvenience to our fixture list, caused by LJ. 

Not being able to pay on the day.... LJ's fault. 

Elton John's dress sense.... LJ's fault. 

Anybody who makes a mistake.... LJ's fault. 

God forbid the scores are level at 90 mins and evil LJ has conspired to tire out our players, just like he did by beating Plymouth. 

4 hours ago, Kotsy said:

Whilst I don't feel quite as strongly as TFJ above, the best way to describe it is you're the Pepsi to Havanatopia's Coke - very much the same product, but something key is missing which ultimately leads to its downfall. All IMO of course.

Is they key something that Havana doesn't wear big girls pants?

4 hours ago, Kotsy said:

is that the vodka or the rum?

4 hours ago, Kotsy said:

Did you know that you can descale your kettle with Coca Cola,  imagine what it is doing to your stomach!

4 hours ago, Kotsy said:

Whilst it might not be your cup of, errrr, coke, does it really deserve a dislike?

In your opinion it may not be up to @havanatopia's standard, which presumably would be worthy of a 'like'; I see nothing in @Septic Peg's that would warrant a 'rubbish' tag.

Keep up the good work Septic (you too Havantopia).

14 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Did you know that you can descale your kettle with Coca Cola,  imagine what it is doing to your stomach!

If it can do that, would it get the cats pee out of the carpet and remove the smell?

Or would it be quicker and easier to get the cat to drink the Coke in the first place?!

4 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

Hi Peg, thanks for the post . Just one small point is that China, Beijing to be precise, is approx 5,000 miles as the crow flies. It'll be knackered by the time it gets there. Let's see if the Chinese can **** up the draw as was done for this round. Although highly unlikely that we'll be in it. 

I should have wrote a more general few thousand miles but got confuzzled mid type by my son asking me to draw the Hulk... apologies. Thanks for the feedback. Appreciated. Not being sarky either btw. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

At least she has them on for a change.  When they're not hanging out to dry that is.

peg.jpg

50 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

"Big girl pants". I never imagined you as a Brigdget Jones type 

Cheers fellas. Whilst I appreciate the compliments, I do have rather a large backside. A donkey booty as some say. In fact, just today in Tesco, some old geezer lost control of his trolley and it bumped against my derrière. No lasting damage and we exchanged insurance details.

1 minute ago, Septic Peg said:

I should have wrote a more general few thousand miles but got confuzzled mid type by my son asking me to draw the Hulk... apologies. Thanks for the feedback. Appreciated. Not being early either btw. :thumbsup:

Cheers fellas. Whilst I appreciate the compliments, I do have rather a large backside. A donkey booty as some say. In fact, just today in Tesco, some old geezer lost control of his trolley and it bumper against my derrière. No lasting damage and we exchanged insurance details.

He survived to tell the tale Peg ?

8 minutes ago, BigTone said:

He survived to tell the tale Peg ?

Indeed. Like I said, no damage.

5 minutes ago, Kotsy said:

Looks like my Peg vs Hava opinion is proving to be an unpopular one. I know when I'm defeated, I'll stand down.

One thing I won't accept however is all you Pepsi lovers, you need to take a good long look at yourselves...

Never meant it to turn into me v Hav as I am well aware and have said many times that Hav is far greater at the threads. That is obvious and unequivocal.

As for Pepsi v Coca Cola, I can't stand either. I'm a lemonade/orangeade kinda girl. So Hav would be the Fanta to my Tango or the Sprite to my 7up...

Archived