IGNORED

QPR v Fulham

AppyDAZE

3 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

Hindsight doesn't help but find a bookie that offers a 'cash out' option or join Betfair

Sky Bet offer cash out but last nights was cashing out at £125, so £25 difference for a game going into injury time. I did try to beat the system by cashing out as the goal went in but just wasn’t quick enough.

Don’t know what the cash out was like for the Man Utd game but again, it was a game that was into injury time when the goal went in & you (I) just hope that the game can go for another minute or two without another goal going in!!

And to prove it can happen the other way, I bet on Chelsea to beat Atletico 2-1 but at 1-1 with 10mins to go & Conte taking off his more attacking players & bringing on more defensive players I cashed out for about £20 only for Chelsea to score with the last kick of the game.

Hindsight is great but it can kick you in the balls in so many ways!!

7 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Lots and lots of goals scored in the dying embers of a match.. It's a mugs game betting on a score. Back in the day I had a flutter on offsides... There were two seasons when the big betting names offered it and if you chose the right match, not so difficult with a bit of research, I won nearly every time. They closed that bet soon thereafter as I am sure they lost big time. Always look for the obscure bet hidden away... Usually are for a reason.

Didn`t they stop bets on the time of the first throw in for the same reason - it was too easy for players to belt it into touch straight from the kick off.

9 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Lots and lots of goals scored in the dying embers of a match.. It's a mugs game betting on a score. Back in the day I had a flutter on offsides... There were two seasons when the big betting names offered it and if you chose the right match, not so difficult with a bit of research, I won nearly every time. They closed that bet soon thereafter as I am sure they lost big time. Always look for the obscure bet hidden away... Usually are for a reason.

Shame they stopped the offside bets, I'd be on my way to becoming a millionaire now thanks to Jonathan Kodjia.

Archived