IGNORED

Joe Garner

eastonboy

7 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Probably the player I despise more than any other - remember him elbowing Flint in our Promotion season , at Deepdale - A complete coward and  crystal like a baby when he gets some back

Complete scumbag - doesn't deserve a living in the game

Cries, I think Bob meant. Unless Palace are interested

21 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I actually think he's quite a good player. The sort of 'club in the bag' it's useful to have.

He definitely overdoes all the nasty stuff - but Wilbraham did his fair share when he was here too.

Wilbraham put himself about full stop, Garner is nasty cheating shit, something Aaron will never be, unfair comparison.

22 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I actually think he's quite a good player. The sort of 'club in the bag' it's useful to have.

He definitely overdoes all the nasty stuff - but Wilbraham did his fair share when he was here too.

He's a great player.

In League 1.

Above that he goes into thug overdrive to try and compensate.

7 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Probably the player I despise more than any other - remember him elbowing Flint in our Promotion season , at Deepdale - A complete coward and  crystal like a baby when he gets some back

Totally agree. I had some respect for Joey Barton (still a ***** mind) as he would get kicked and just get on with it most times. Garner has a sly kick/elbow/jumps into people , then whines like a bitch if anyone gets near him. BTW I thought  during the promotion season game he did (or tried to) Flint twice , utter scum.

3 minutes ago, eastonboy said:

Indeed, one challenges for the ball, the other ignores the ball and challenges the player

and one after the rough and tumble of a meaty challenge gets on with the game, the other cheat cries and rolls around like a big baby, his booking should have actually been a 2nd yellow earlier in the 2nd half his vocal and over the top show dissent towards the referee  showed have resulted in a yellow, referees seem to be ignoring dissent this season.

33 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

The not taking it when it's dished out in the game is all part of the act. And to be fair he was straight over to Flint at the end of the game to shake his hand. I think he enjoys a good work out and will, result as de, have enjoyed hat game.

19 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Spot on.

Fractured Louis' skull with an elbow and then the season after saw him deliberately elbow Jamie McCombe in the side of the head, he was out with concussion for several weeks.

He is scum, I wish someone would end his career. 

Absolutely nothing like Wilbs at all, by the way.

Archived