IGNORED

How Much Would You Sell For?

SARJ

I'm genuinely not even fussed about this game one bit. I'll buy a ticket for it but whether I go, sell my ticket at face value, for a profit or do nothing with it is up to me and I'll deal with the consequences if I have to. 

Some people on here are making themselves look laughing stocks over nothing 

On 09/11/2017 at 16:39, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Corrected that for you..... 

So Tetbury....after all the toing  and froing regards the Manure tickets did you actually go ahead with your money making idea and treat your little girls to the kit they wanted from Santa or was it all a big wind up ??

15 minutes ago, KevP said:

So Tetbury....after all the toing  and froing regards the Manure tickets did you actually go ahead with your money making idea and treat your little girls to the kit they wanted from Santa or was it all a big wind up ??

Those kits would be tainted upon purchase.

Dirty money.

Dirty, dirty Swindonite money.

:shifty:

Makes me feel sick.

So disgusting.

27 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Just had a quick google and livefootballtickets.com are advertising tickets for £200 plus. The site says 105 people have bought from them but who knows if that`s true or not. The tickets on offer do seem to be in the away end though.

£400+ to sit in the Atyeo! :rofl2br: and I like the Atyeo…

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 21.24.17.png

FA Cup 1974 ... 5th round home to Leeds Utd ..... pretty much one of the biggest teams in Europe then let alone England..

Result .. Bristol City 1  Leeds 1  (& of course we went on to famously beat them at Elland Road :yawn:)

Anyway I had a ticket for the game at the Gate, was young and hard up... so I thought the ticket would be worth a few bob and decided to flog it for a nice little profit. Looking back I don't know what I was thinking, I asked around in a few pubs, nothing doing, so match day comes around, still fancying myself as one ticket ticket tout :laugh: ..  hung around for a bit near the main entrance asking likely looking punters if they wanted to buy a ticket, (no takers of course, everyone already had tickets d'oh!!)... eventually asked a bit of a hard looking Leeds supporter if he needed one, he said yeah, great thinks me so how much? .. 'give ya ten pence for it mate' he said with a smirk. 

What to do?.. only one thing for it, go in and Watch THE  GAME ... Best Thing that could've happened.. it was brilliant and if that Leeds fan hadn't been such a cocky git I'd have missed it... not all Leeds fans are bad after all! ..

So if you are lucky enough to have a ticket for the Man U game, use it yourself, you really would hate yourself if it turns out to be a landmark game in the City's history and you miss it for the sake of a few quid.

Go To The Game, and if it doesn't turn out to be a classic, it will still be an experience you really shouldn't want to miss. 

Anyone selling their own or their mate's ticket for anything other than face value and a drink is a cock. 

Anyone selling their own or their mate's ticket to a person who won't be supporting Bristol City is even worse.

I really hope season cards get confiscated and cancelled for people doing it. It's a dick move.

Also, ID for tickets is something they do at Roma when I went there. I'd welcome it to the most part. Only thing I'd suggest is an option to transfer to a linked (member) account so if a friend cannot make it you can take another. 

I really don’t like ManU, almost never watch them for more than a minute or two on tv, I would struggle to name more than 3 of their players if I’m honest. I’m there to watch Bristol City, my team. The team I have been all the way to Hull to watch a few days ago. Nobody is having my ticket.

Disclaimer: I do like Jose though, but like Moysie before him not as a ManU manager. 

16 minutes ago, RedM said:

I really don’t like ManU, almost never watch them for more than a minute or two on tv, I would struggle to name more than 3 of their players if I’m honest. I’m there to watch Bristol City, my team. The team I have been all the way to Hull to watch a few days ago. Nobody is having my ticket.

Disclaimer: I do like Jose though, but like Moysie before him not as a ManU manager. 

Not sure I believe that you would struggle to name any more than three of their players!! Haha

13 hours ago, KevP said:

Hi @KevP I'm Sorry.... I must Confess it was all a big wind up...... ;) As you know the @palmerred forum ticket policeman said it was naughty to do what was being suggested (even tho he will be doing the same in the future) So I decided against causing anymore upset.

Merry Christmas @palmerred

Kits.jpg

1 hour ago, Spoons said:

Not sure I believe that you would struggle to name any more than three of their players!! Haha

It’s honestly true. Pogba. DeGea is the goalie and the ibrahimivich I think and there is one that plays for England (which I refuse to watch too) I only know these as talk about them coming back after injury. I totally blank that club out. I could for example name more Championship players as that’s what I’m interested in right now. 

1 hour ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Hi @KevP I'm Sorry.... I must Confess it was all a big wind up...... ;) As you know the @palmerred forum ticket policeman said it was naughty to do what was being suggested (even tho he will be doing the same in the future) So I decided against causing anymore upset.

Merry Christmas @palmerred

Kits.jpg

How many daughters have you got?

Archived