IGNORED

Manchester Tickets Tomorrow

YCbrs

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

If 45k are willing to travel 2 hours to watch us play Walsall I don't think it's unreasonable to assume at least the same number would have been interested in watching us play Man Utd at home.

45k is pretty ******* impressive for a paint pot trophy, looking back.

1 minute ago, ZiderEyed said:

45k is pretty ******* impressive for a paint pot trophy, looking back.

Absolutely.  We took almost as many on our own as Preston and Swindon managed between them (48k) for the play off final that year.  And way more than Rovers managed for the most important game in their history!

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Absolutely.  We took almost as many on our own as Preston and Swindon managed between them (48k) for the play off final that year.  And way more than Rovers managed for the most important game in their history!

But I thought they took 60k to Wembley with another 10000 of the faithful and true locked out?

On 02/12/2017 at 19:57, BobBobSuperBob said:

Pogbas sending off tonight gonna work against us

Misses next three games and next game available is against us - with Jose likely to want to give him a run out !

Pack v Pog, BobBob, it's what it's all about. £100k v £100m. Marlon's diagonal balls v Paul's, er, whatever his speciality is (leaving his foot in?)

He might get an extra game, though, for his sarcastic applause of the ref.

4 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

So how many of these tickets bought this morning are manure fans I wonder.

Probably a fair few, but if they have a West Country address and we have already sold to those who wanted one & could prove they had seen one game this season, then I'm not sure what else the club could do..

On 02/12/2017 at 19:57, BobBobSuperBob said:

Pogbas sending off tonight gonna work against us

Misses next three games and next game available is against us - with Jose likely to want to give him a run out !

Let's hope he's rusty then. I'm sure pack will will fly into him early doors and give him what Ron Atkinson used to describe as a 'reducer'. 

2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Probably a fair few, but if they have a West Country address and we have already sold to those who wanted one & could prove they had seen one game this season, then I'm not sure what else the club could do..

I dont care as long as they keep their mouth shut, if they dont then god help them

18 minutes ago, Robin TBW said:

So how many United supporters does everyone think will be in the home end?

Reasonable to assume that a large number of those buying this morning were United fans who bought a membership. And since the vast majority of availability was in the Atyeo, they may effectively have ended up getting the whole away end anyway!

I suspect the atmosphere in the “home” blocks of the Atyeo might be a bit strange.

Archived