IGNORED

Congrats .. Harry & Megan.. from all at OTIB

WhistleHappy

I'm sure as fella Reds @Harry & Megan you'll be reading this sometime today .... as you announce your plans to wed this morning on Cyber Monday.. 

Bet it was the excitement of Saturdays great come back and away win that done it for you eh? made you take the plunge. 

Anyway congrats to both of you,  ask Steve nicely and if Mark Kelly has a window in his calendar I'm sure he'd do you a great deal on one of the function rooms in the West Stand, he'll put on a great spread for you at The Gate you can be sure if that.  (prawn sandwiches, cocktails - the lot :) )

I'm off to buy a hat..   meanwhile best wishes Harry & Megan from Bristol City fans forum.  :trumpet:

(P.S. you do support City btw doncha?)

Megan is one of our top "Lads" and deserves the respect of this forum.

I remember being caught in several nasty scrapes over the years on away days. Millwall a few years back pops to mind...a gang of proper nawty boys had us pinned in an alleyway and we were in for a certain kicking if Megan hadn't led the charge and waded into their baseball bat wielding general.

She gave them boys a proper doing over. Using her tiara and Jimmy Choo's to devastating effect, Red Meg put 5 in the hospital before launching into the police riot squad that turned up to try to restore any semblance of order.

Can't wait for the wedding. And if any Leeds, Scousers or Mancs want to chance it at St Paul's I can only see a bloodbath with one outcome.

COYR.

7 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

Megan is one of our top "Lads" and deserves the respect of this forum.

I remember being caught in several nasty scrapes over the years on away days. Millwall a few years back pops to mind...a gang of proper nawty boys had us pinned in an alleyway and we were in for a certain kicking if Megan hadn't led the charge and waded into their baseball bat wielding general.

She gave them boys a proper doing over. Using her tiara and Jimmy Choo's to devastating effect, Red Meg put 5 in the hospital before launching into the police riot squad that turned up to try to restore any semblance of order.

Can't wait for the wedding. And if any Leeds, Scousers or Mancs want to chance it at St Paul's I can only see a bloodbath with one outcome.

COYR.

St Pauls for the reception, but surely the wedding will be at the registry office in Corn Street - remember Harry's father is a local lad and lives only just up the road in Gloucestershire and she's a west coast girl.

This would mean a Saturday wedding at 10am, reception done and dusted by 1.30 leaving just enough just time enough to get to AG in time for a 3pm kick off - a good day all round. Mind you, Phil the Greek might have to watch his language in the south stand or the stewards will have him out on his ear, especially if he moans about the tannoy before kick off! . Megan and Harry will have their normal spot in the signing section so should be well up for it - Her Maj will get the chanting going with "ones army, ones army, ones army" followed by "ones navy" and "ones air force" .

48 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Don’t give a shit about the wedding but I’ll be well pissed off if she has to stop being in Suits!

Same - and will be annoyed if the TV reports ruin the plotline for me by saying she's (particularly if they mention Mike too) leaving or anything!

2 minutes ago, downendcity said:

St Pauls for the reception, but surely the wedding will be at the registry office in Corn Street - remember Harry's father is a local lad and lives only just up the road in Gloucestershire and she's a west coast girl.

This would mean a Saturday wedding at 10am, reception done and dusted by 1.30 leaving just enough just time enough to get to AG in time for a 3pm kick off - a good day all round. Mind you, Phil the Greek might have to watch his language in the south stand or the stewards will have him out on his ear, especially if he moans about the tannoy before kick off! . Megan and Harry will have their normal spot in the signing section so should be well up for it - Her Maj will get the chanting going with "ones army, ones army, ones army" followed by "ones navy" and "ones air force" .

Is that for the mutt'n jeff Phil?

16 minutes ago, downendcity said:

This would mean a Saturday wedding at 10am, reception done and dusted by 1.30 leaving just enough just time enough to get to AG in time for a 3pm kick off - a good day all round. Mind you, Phil the Greek might have to watch his language in the south stand or the stewards will have him out on his ear, especially if he moans about the tannoy before kick off! . Megan and Harry will have their normal spot in the signing section so should be well up for it - Her Maj will get the chanting going with "ones army, ones army, ones army" followed by "ones navy" and "ones air force" .

One is amused... :) 

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Don’t give a shit about the wedding but I’ll be well pissed off if she has to stop being in Suits!

Spoiler alert... she's not signed a new contract for Suits. She leaves when it runs out... 

Sending hugs @BRISTOL86

As for Harry, Wills has already booked Chasers for the stag.

9 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Spoiler alert... she's not signed a new contract for Suits. She leaves when it runs out... 

Sending hugs @BRISTOL86

She's leaving Suits and joining Ermine Robes.

59 minutes ago, downendcity said:

@Robbored seems to have got away with this for some time, although I am assuming he is not Greek.

54 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Sending hugs @BRISTOL86

Nooooo - hope they carry on with the others though.

I work in a law firm and it's nowhere near as cool as Suits - I really wish it was though!

Archived