IGNORED

We Have the biggest ever away following

Vincent Vega

3 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

"Campeones, campeones..." :whistle:

I can't even begin to explain the fume when someone says "championes". It's never been championes. Are you a moron.

How hard is it to say "campeones"?

:grr:

3 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

But only because Wolves were denied a larger allocation than they were given. 

I am sure that is a big part of it. Of course if they gave 30k to Man Red they would sell. Still think it is a fantastic effort, bearing in mind it is a potentially very expensive month, and every neutral will expect us to get stuffed!

2 hours ago, Wanderingred said:

Great effort to take 7.5k up there, but it's only the biggest because it's the biggest allocation ever given to away fans. I hope we don't try and make a big deal of it... It would be a very Rovers like thing to do.

Too true, Championship clubs like Leeds, Wednesday, Wolves would easily sell 7.5k if they were offered them....but it’s a fine effort on a Tuesday night....

13 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

I can't even begin to explain the fume when someone says "championes". It's never been championes. Are you a moron.

Shit. I've been getting it wrong too. Been singing about a spanish mushroom all these years.  Every day's a school day, eh!

6 hours ago, Magger1 said:

To everyone going , this is our cup final and a time to celebrate all the club have achieved so far .So make Bristol proud and party hard for the whole 90 minutes irrelevant of the result COYR 

Its our cup semi final isnt it?

Our final is against Arsenal or Chelsea.

16 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

If it were Forza EastEnders singing it....then it should be Campioni ;-)....pronounced Championi...no 's'. :-) prefer Italian to Spanish...

42 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Now officially have the best away support now then.

As the ground will not be sold out, what is stopping them giving us a few more? Surely they want to make as much money as they can.

How many do you think we could actually sell?

With the game on Sky, this is amazing.  Taking the entire home gate of the sags to an away game.

IMHO we could sell upwards of 10k if we were given the allocation for it.

Archived