IGNORED

Tea lady song

screech

Shout out to the tea lady who has worked her socks off and helped get us to this position in the cup and league. Let's be honest, you don't build a winning team by playing football alone.  Bobby's half time tea missing a lump of sugar or an oversight in checking the date on flintys chocolate hob nobs to dip in his coffee and we could be staring at the trap door. 

I see the front page of this forum is full of "insert name" song but haven't recognised the true star behind the scenes, the one person who serves earl grey at the correct temperature and puts the tea bag in first then pours the milk. 

Look at the difference with cotts now at Birmingham, when he was here he used to praise everybody down to her, looks like they have a shit pourer of tea up there, and it shows.

Won't be there tomorrow I'm working, but hope she gets a song of her own, maybe a round of applause in the third minute to recognise the cut off time for the correct temperature of boiling water. 

I may well be a grumpy old man but yes the ‘song for...’ is getting a little tedious and I know I don’t have to read those sort of threads - because I do just that.

With song threads seeming  to be clogging up the main football threads (yes, it is part of the football ‘experience’)  is it possible for mods to create. a sub-forum just for songs?

Archived