IGNORED

Today

Davefevs

Wasn’t there (Joe unwell) today, no radio commentary, live stream for about 10 minutes, Twitter updates infrequent, match day thread down.  Not a great day for keeping up to date with City.

See that there are a few worried posters, and a few defending the way we’ve got to 4th.

Its a Forum....some have rose-tinted specs, some are negative, many are in between the two.  You are all right in your own opinion.

As I didn’t really catch anything today to form an opinion, i’ll Think i’ll Stay off the forum tonight.

Mrs Fevs out tonight, had planned C5 show, MOTD, and some music stuff on Sky Arts that I recorded.

Might get an early night :P

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Wasn’t there (Joe unwell) today, no radio commentary, live stream for about 10 minutes, Twitter updates infrequent, match day thread down.  Not a great day for keeping up to date with City.

See that there are a few worried posters, and a few defending the way we’ve got to 4th.

Its a Forum....some have rose-tinted specs, some are negative, many are in between the two.  You are all right in your own opinion.

As I didn’t really catch anything today to form an opinion, i’ll Think i’ll Stay off the forum tonight.

Mrs Fevs out tonight, had planned C5 show, MOTD, and some music stuff on Sky Arts that I recorded.

Might get an early night :P

Nice post Dave.  Hope Joe feels better soon.

8 minutes ago, DaveF said:

This could be the most pointless thread in OTIB history.

Especially when you are the first to respond to your own thread. Not fooling me @Davefevs & @DaveF :P

Sounds like BCFC fans were due a bad day, even when you didn’t know what was happening. Positive is we our first full week(well almost full) off for awhile. Hopefully a little more normality for the rest of the season. 

2 hours ago, DaveF said:

This could be the most pointless thread in OTIB history.

At the time when we are all feeling a bit down,  I like the warmth of this post.  That said, every time I have an early night I end up lying awake until 3 in the morning.  If I go to bed my normal time I sleep well.  

Archived