IGNORED

The Preston North End FC v Bristol City FC Match Day Thread 36

Septic Peg

5 minutes ago, RedSA said:

How did Korey miss that?! And instead we end up with Flint sent off. Cunningham was playacting little ***** though. 

Thats what I hate about Preston. They're aggressive as **** and do all the little Warnock shithousery tactics and then go down at the lightest touch, feigning injury and crying about everything that doesn't go their way.  

That is all fine but they won!

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

Well, lost to a rival who are now equal with us on points, and to top it off we now seem to be missing both of our CB's unless Baker will be back soon. All in all I still think the lack of quality full backs is leaving us in a dire situation, I mean had we bought a RB or a left back we'd now have some cover as Bailey would be able to play CB without having to put Korey in as a RB which is more than likely to happen.

All in all when we have no injuries/ suspensions we have have a good team, however we still lack quality in depth and that will be our undoing this season.

Pisano will be back Saturday 

Difficult to be balanced after that.

Preston are a very decent side. I thought we were much better in the second half, created a few chances and did ok.

The sending off turns it from being edged out on the night to pretty much a disaster. Brain dead. We kind of know it, but this back four is just not a top six back four. Just cannot give away two goals in the way we did tonight.

Dang and blast.

If we don't get in the playoffs, it'll be due to poor mental strength and discipline. We've got the quality to succeed, but boy are we soft. Too many defensive errors and Flint is banned for 3 matches, following a similar stretch for Baker - who is injured. Saturday is now a must win.

Doozers

Within Fraggle Rock lives a second species of small humanoid creatures, the pudgy, green and industrious Doozers. Standing about 4 inches (10 cm) tall ("knee-high to a Fraggle").[5] Doozers are in a sense anti-Fraggles; their lives are dedicated to work and industry. Doozers spend much of their time busily constructing all manner of scaffolding throughout Fraggle Rock, using miniature construction equipment and wearing hardhats and work boots. Doozers build their constructions out of an edible candy-like substance (manufactured from radishes) which is greatly enjoyed by Fraggles. This is essentially the only interaction between Doozers and Fraggles; Doozers spend most of their time building just for the sake of it, and Fraggles spend much of their time eating Doozer buildings which they consider delicious. The Doozers do not object, instead saying in an early episode that "architecture is meant to be enjoyed."

Are we back to LJ's lifestyle interview?

There is something definitely wrong which can no longer be hidden by the very occasional reasonable result - because earlier in the season we were doing so well

This is clearly now not a blip

Be interesting to listen to LJ's analysis

5 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

****!! Flint...

What a cushion we had after an hour at home to Wolves... V 10 men, goal to the good and a real opportunity to pressure Wolves too, had it stayed 1-0.

Really sad. I mean we are still right in the playoff picture but tonight's results terrible for us.

Let it go my friend. Let it go.

Archived