IGNORED

Swindon Town Season Ticket Sales

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Maybe we could all club together and buy one between us, then if we get really really bored, we could take it in turns going, just to show our support, hey at least if they only have crowds of 500, then we stand a chance of getting a HOT pasty and a bottle of coke that isnt out of date, both on the same day.

Dollymarie

Guest we8thegas
Blimey guys there's more threads about us than you

Lots of bites today,going to need more bait soon,have to get Grant Smith to "WING" it to the tackle shop for me blink.gif

Guest we8thegas
Very, very poor. Back to school next week fella.

Next.

After you pr--kface farmer.gif

i'll go to work thanks to contribute to the many THOUSAND season tickets WE have sold razz.gif

Guest Vodared

Mate you have the most inbred written off town on the planet. Face facts , you have no support, no railway, no nothing. I know my stuff alright and I know it is wrong to come on to my sister !!!

shutup.gif

Mate you have the most inbred written off town on the planet. Face facts , you have no support, no railway, no nothing. I know my stuff alright and I know it is wrong to come on to my sister !!!

shutup.gif

I've tried to give you something of interest to read in the other thread. Engage your brain if you reply to it eh?

Guest we8thegas

shutup.gif

and no decent players soon as we keep nicking them dance.gif

Mmmmmm grapes eh nice and sour for the uncle f---ers farmer.gif

Guest Vodared

What threads ? don't try to give it the big one. Just face it , you and your family are ######ed. Get on the gas web site as youwill be playing them quicker than you can say Heywood !! farmer.gif

Guest we8thegas
I can safely say Parkin is far superior to any of your lot.

Marcus Stewart i don't think so,lita bit of magic,in your dreams rofl2br.gif Spam Parkin = sold to the highest bidder action-smiley-030.gif

What you drinking,MOONSHINE rofl2br.gif

Guest alex1089

Parkin isent better than Stewart. Parkin is a very good finisher and all-round player but Stewart is a better player but both are quite simular though.

Guest RedwardsV1

shutup.gif

Where are your sell out crowds from the prem !!!!!!!!

blink.gif

Yeovil

Archived