IGNORED

Swindon Town Season Ticket Sales

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest we8thegas
At least we've been there mate.

It may have been an awful season but nicking a 95th minute equaliser at Anfield will stay with me forever.

No regrets.

Tinman scoring the winner against liverpool with his superb left peg is much nicer biggrin.gif

And we've been top flite before just not called the prem,we'll get there again :city:there's always hope,anyway give our best to the gas next year,good night action-smiley-030.gif

Guest Slinky
Wait for it....................

.................Wait

Less than 500  rofl2br.gif

That's what happens when you have fans who are prepared to turn their back on the club after a season of disappointment.

You're spot on, it's sad and laughable.

\o/ Hands up if you've seen your team play in the premiership! \o/

Good, god do you still go on about that?

Surely it should be 'my team, the only team in Premiership History to leak 100 goals'

Guest Ben Wah Balls
Good, god do you still go on about that?

Surely it should be 'my team, the only team in Premiership History to leak 100 goals'

biggrin.gif Like you wouldn't if you'd ever done it. razz.giflaugh.gif

Thanks for bringing it up, I can tell you that it was truly incredible to see the team I support playing amongst the best teams in the country and holding our own against the likes of Man United, scoring 4 goals against them and picking up 30 points over the season. Many teams have done a hell of a lot worse and if you're seriously telling me you wouldn't give anything to have the same you're a strange kind of fan.

I enjoyed that season more than any other, although there's been considerable competition, not least the 1995/1996 championship winning season and the 1992/1993 promotion winning season, of course winning a championship is something you wouldn't have experienced either. Unlucky.

If you actually had any recent history to look back on I'm sure you'd do the same. But you don't. doh.gif

Guest we8thegas
biggrin.gif Like you wouldn't if you'd ever done it. razz.gif  laugh.gif

Thanks for bringing it up, I can tell you that it was truly incredible to see the team I support playing amongst the best teams in the country and holding our own against the likes of Man United, scoring 4 goals against them and picking up 30 points over the season. Many teams have done a hell of a lot worse and if you're seriously telling me you wouldn't give anything to have the same you're a strange kind of fan.

I enjoyed that season more than any other, although there's been considerable competition, not least the 1995/1996 championship winning season and the 1992/1993 promotion winning season, of course winning a championship is something you wouldn't have experienced either. Unlucky.

If you actually had any recent history to look back on I'm sure you'd do the same. But you don't. doh.gif

told you to behave or you're out on your ass disapointed2se.gif

At least we've been there mate.

The Premiership is only the latest name for the top flight (and hasn't it actually changed since you were there?!) ... so, we've had nine seasons in the top flight, finishing as high as second, how many did you say you'd had and what is your highest placing?

The Premiership is only the latest name for the top flight (and hasn't it actually changed since you were there?!) ... so, we've had nine seasons in the top flight, finishing as high as second, how many did you say you'd had and what is your highest placing?

Bristol City FC finished second in the top flight in our first ever season in the top flight, didn't Swinedon (the town of pigs) finish bottom in their first season in the top flight? dance.gif

Guest we8thegas
Bristol City FC finished second in the top flight in our first ever season in the top flight, didn't Swinedon (the town of pigs) finish bottom in their first season in the top flight?  dance.gif

F---ing good point well put, that should shut the scummers up

9yrs top finish 2nd

scummers.....................bottom laugh.gif

Guest Ben Wah Balls
Bristol City FC finished second in the top flight in our first ever season in the top flight, didn't Swinedon (the town of pigs) finish bottom in their first season in the top flight?  dance.gif

Yeah 100 years ago. laugh.gif We were fa cup semi finalists twice back then but it was a different game. Don't think many of you can remember that can you or even the last time you were there. But I bet the majority of you can remember when we there. biggrin.gifdance.gif

Guest we8thegas
Yeah 100 years ago.  laugh.gif We were fa cup semi finalists twice back then but it was a different game. Don't think many of you can remember that can you or even the last time you were there. But I bet the majority of you can remember when we there. biggrin.gifdance.gif

shouldn't you be tending your pigs,and putting your family into YOUR bed farmer.gif

• Admin
Yeah 100 years ago.  laugh.gif We were fa cup semi finalists twice back then but it was a different game. Don't think many of you can remember that can you or even the last time you were there. But I bet the majority of you can remember when we there. biggrin.gifdance.gif

So, even then we were outperforming you by reaching the Final razz.gif

Guest kez_0569

Swindon jus jealous cus they havent got a team that are capabale of winin are league. and the even funnier pt is the fact we will be doin it with 2 of there ex players haha!! rofl2br.gif and stop livin in the past its all bout the future. and to tell you swindon scum summit WERE THE FUTURE

CITY TILL I DIE englandsmile4wf.gif

biggrin.gif Like you wouldn't if you'd ever done it. razz.gif  laugh.gif

I don't wish to be pedantic about it, but exactly where are you now?

One season in the prem, with what I beleive is still the record number of goals conceded.............and you're below Bristol City, the team a lot of your fans think are shyete.............what DOES that make you?.....

Ah yes, I can remember out last stay in the top flight, first game away to double winning Arsenal, and we won............and we stayed there more than one season too........... razz.gif

Guest Ben Wah Balls

Well we're in the same division as you, however you've been here longer. razz.gif

You've had a team "capable of winning the league" for years. You've not actually done it though have you and I'm afraid that's what counts. doh.gif

If you can win the league despite having Heywood in the team it will be quite an achievement.

I don't actually claim Swindon to be a big side (unlike a lot of your fans seem to claim you are against the evidence) but we do have a fair few forays upwards and our last one wasn't so long ago.

Well we're in the same division as you, however you've been here longer. razz.gif

You've had a team "capable of winning the league" for years. You've not actually done it though have you and I'm afraid that's what counts. doh.gif

If you can win the league despite having Heywood in the team it will be quite an achievement.

I don't actually claim Swindon to be a big side (unlike a lot of your fans seem to claim you are against the evidence) but we do have a fair few forays upwards and our last one wasn't so long ago.

I've NEVER claimed we have a side "capable of winning the league" ever, we sure as hell aint...................and the fact is we are the biggest club in the West followed by our pikey Gas neighbours(In terms of gates)...the gates we get a pretty good considering the fare on offer so often here and at Whorefield..........after all your own gates and those of Plymouthalmighty reflect the success or not you enjoy.....Plymouth is up, youre down..........we stay pretty steady around the 12-15,000 mark.

Youre sole advantage on us, is due to you being permanently skint, you have a proven track record of unearthing talent, where City do have an unerring ability to cock that side of things up.

Christ if Oxford were in our division their gates would match yours.......

and you'll probably notice that we RARELY win titles, usually its the runners up slot, which we do claim fairly frequently

Guest Ben Wah Balls
Wouldn`t suprise me if we have more fans than you do at the county ground this coming season, seeing over a third of the fans were Bristol City fans this season and that was when we both still had outside chances of the playoffs!!!  rofl2br.gif

I think you'll find we took more fans to you than you did to us actually. cool.gifbiggrin.gif

You still had a chance of making the playoffs although we saw to it that you didn't any longer but we didn't have a realistic chance.

Archived