IGNORED

1,400 Sold

Cardiff City

Despite the game coming less than a week after the trip to Peterborough (where over 2,000 fans travelled), it being a "bubble" trip via organised coaches, a 12:30pm kick off and he game being live on S4C and live on the internet City fans have again shown their support for their team by selling over 1400 tickets for Saturday's FA Cup tie at Bristol City.

What kind of crowd you lot expecting, 12k ?

Despite the game coming less than a week after the trip to Peterborough (where over 2,000 fans travelled), it being a "bubble" trip via organised coaches, a 12:30pm kick off and he game being live on S4C and live on the internet City fans have again shown their support for their team by selling over 1400 tickets for Saturday's FA Cup tie at Bristol City.

could not care less, go away!

7k tops i would say and we'll probably close one of the home stands.

i suspect it wil be more than that

could not care less, go away!

come on, he hasnt doesnt done anything wrong, no harm in him posting on here, im sure our fans would/do do the same on the cardiff board.

If i was guessing id say an overall attendance of between 13-16k

Closer to 6k i.m.o. whats news on Chopra possible transfer :dunno::englandsmile4wf:

I dont expect him to be sold, although "sources state Newcastle are interested in him"

We are looking add to our squad in Jan thou, following 10,000 season tickets being sold for next season as of 3 pm today.

We have 15,800 this season , so I would think we will pass that next season.

I would say 12k is a fair estimate.

I dont expect him to be sold, although "sources state Newcastle are interested in him"

We are looking add to our squad in Jan thou, following 10,000 season tickets being sold for next season as of 3 pm today.

If you're honest mate, you haven't come on here to talk about the attendance at all have you? You've clearly come on here to big your club up and strike jealously into the hearts of your rivals.

If you're honest mate, you haven't come on here to talk about the attendance at all have you? You've clearly come on here to big your club up and strike jealously into the hearts of your rivals.

And its not working. Selling the season tickets now, could lead them into big financial trouble next year.

No I thought you may have got 15k plus thats all - If it wasnt a bubble we could have taken 4k and you may have been more interested in the game considering its the first tie in the competition since 1937.

Yea thats right you have, money back if you get into the prem, ha ha you can kiss that bye bye then, desperate for cash are you. :whistle2:

With Risdale as Chairman you've probably already been totally shafted.hat is it with you lot and conceeding goals in the last 10 mins anyway ?

Well we will have to wait and see - take over is imminent.

What is it with you and conceeding late goals anyway ? Must ne at least 8 games now

We conceeded 2 in the last few mins on the 28th. The manager has had some shit, but I blame the players.

1400 is a good turn out for you boys. the crowd wont be anywhere near 10000 IMO. be more like 7000 i suspect as there is very little interest in it over here. league game later in the month, just after xmas and the fact we have been dull as dish water to watch for ages will all contribute.

i'll be giving it a miss. 2009 has been simply dire fair at the gate and i will be using the cardiff game to vote with my feet as it were and to try and let GJ know he needs to get his finger out of his you know what and stop blaming everyone else for his own failings and get the team sorted.

surely we've sold more than 5k?

Thats what i was told , how accurate who knows ?

There are lots of unhappy people at the moment , plus Christmas and also league match in a couple of weeks , TV game , also gives people the chance to show how dissatisfied by voting with there feet at not attending.

nice to see that the sheep sh***ers will have a nice turn out, shame i cant say the same for our fans. The impression I'm getting is that we will have less than 10k at the gate on Saturday.

It's a shame really, and i hope that the city supporters who do go and see the game are given a brilliant game to watch, whatever the result. Obviously I'm hoping for a city win, but at the same time i think it's just a case of supporters cutting their own noses off to spite the club's face. The very same club that 99% of the members of this forum support, when the team and manager need it most.

Rant Over

This has the potential to be a massive wake up call to Steve L

I havent even considered going to this game

I doubt that very much, I suspect he is already well aware that the greatest obstacle to his ambitions for this club is the low level of support for a city of Bristol's size and the fickle and deluded nature of some of the support that is currently there....(Reference many of the threads on here in recent times which seem to imagine we have an automatic right to a championship play-off spot, to score 3 or 4 against any side that dares to turn up at the gate or not to have the ball enter our penalty box when we're a goal ahead with a few minutes left when the opposition have 3 or 4 strikers on the pitch and we have 10 men! Skuse currently gets my vote for player of the year, the No. 12 should walk the 'most disappointing' award)

If we get under 10K it will be an embarressment not to SL or GJ but to the whole club and its pretensions for progress. Living away from the South West, Bristol City are hardly noticed, yet the current regime are still respected. Tell people there are some who want GJ out and you get a wry laugh and a shake of the head, as if to say 'poor souls ... maybe they'll be happier back down in league 1.'

[/quote

I could be wrong but we are meant to allowcate 10% of total capaciy to away fans, so this falls way short

Its a bubble trip. Travel restrictions apply. I think its a good turn out for a trip which should take 40 mins, however , will now take 3 hours.

You say Cardiff have sold 1400, BCFC's ticket office on Monday said the figure was about 500.

How do account for seemingly almost trebling your ticket sales in the last 72 hours? :dunno:

Archived