IGNORED

What Are You Going To Do Today?

Dan Robin

Here we can write what will be our activities during the day..

I've seen this topic on another forum where I write so maybe it could be good even here :)

Now I'm surfing on internet listening music ,whether there are two electricitians are doing some controls in my house.

This afternoon I'm going to the seaside with my family and I will stay there for the weekend

FFS! I've been busy at work all day. :noexpression: Then its home, prepare some food for the evening meal, sit and eat listening to my partner telling me what a shite she's had at work. Then load the dishwasher. Then sit down for the news followed by the athletics on TV.

Now its off up the pub for a few friday night pints.

Today will be quite busy....

1. Carry out an armed raid on a bank or building society.

2. Use some of that cash to import certain substances and weapons.

3. use some of the remainder to pay my heavies to evict a few tenants from properties I own.

4. stick some girls aged fourteen in there and charge by the hour for their services.

5. do a round of the local estate selling (at a massive profit) those substances I imported.

6. remember to slip a back hander to the divisional commander of the local constab.

7. have my heavies lean on two councillors to ensure i get planning permission for a few schemes.

8. kneecap one of my employees to set an example to the remainder.

Well, this thread would be far more entertaining with a few more posts like this, especially if they're true.

after the great match of Bristol City... I've seen the derby of Milan: MILAN VS INTER..

and at the end I was singing : 'AMALA PAZZA INTER AMALAAAAAAAAAAAAAA E' UNA GIOIA INFINITA CHE DURA UNA VITAAA PAZZA INTER AMALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'

119981.jpg

What a great day of football!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce::clap::trumpet::yahoo::sun::clapping::chant6ez::dance: :dance: :thumbsup::cool: :cool: :cool:

International Break ... What's anyone done? or up to??

I'm going to Shrewsbury for their game at the new meadow, add another ground onto the list and have a day out with a couple of mates while i'm at it.

People in Birmingham question going across the town centre with all today's "activities" ... the shrewsbury town fayre doesn't worry me

Archived