IGNORED

Crowd Tomorrow

spudski

<br />I've just got a feeling it's going to be our lowest this season...hope not, but does anyone else think the same? The season has sort of come to an anti climax now.<br /><br />12000 ish???<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I hope not, as it's my sons first game!

Oh well, better he be exposed to the reality of watching the super reds now rather than later!!!

I've just got a feeling it's going to be our lowest this season...hope not, but does anyone else think the same? The season has sort of come to an anti climax now.

12000 ish???

If ,by anti-climax you mean unlike our neighbours, we're not gasping our last in the relegation quicksand, I for one am bloody glad!

Are you going Spudski ? I only ask as you were on about not attending due to a fiasco at the ticket office the other week

Hopefully...although i'm still very unhappy about the Unprofessional way i've been treated the last 4 games. As long as i can find an end seat on the aisle, where i can stick my gammy knee out straight, every now and again, then i'll be ok.

If you remember, the Club have decided to stop selling match tickets for the Premier seating. I had to sit next to it last game, and it was still half empty. I can't get my head around it. Seats are available, I have to pay more for the privilege, and i can sit in comfort without pain, it's a win, win situation for everyone.

Anyway enough of me whinging...Lets hope for an entertaining game tomorrow...that'll take my mind off it. :innocent06:

If you remember, the Club have decided to stop selling match tickets for the Premier seating. I had to sit next to it last game, and it was still half empty. I can't get my head around it. Seats are available, I have to pay more for the privilege, and i can sit in comfort without pain, it's a win, win situation for everyone.

I haven't been folowing the saga with the ticket situation. What explanation did the club give for not selling tickets for Premier seating? Do you have to be a signed up member or something?

Anti-Climax? So you wanted us to be in a relegation battle, where every game is gut churning, your stomachs flipping and you can't bare to look when the other teams got the ball?

Oh.. and 13,000 odd.

obviously not, but you have to admit that games such as you describe, where City HAVE to win, will always draw a bigger crowd than games where , ultimately, the result is not important.

I haven't been folowing the saga with the ticket situation. What explanation did the club give for not selling tickets for Premier seating? Do you have to be a signed up member or something?

I've been told by the ticket office, that SL's son has decided to push hospitality, and that seats for normal supporters in the Premier seating will no longer be available to purchase for match day, unless you are a member of the Premier Club or paying for hospitality.

I'm sure hospitality will be heaving tomorrow for the Donny Game :tumbleweed:

To me, it looks like every business i've been involved with, where a young blood comes in, and trys to stamp his authority on things by changing something, with good intentions, but with little fore thought. I could understand bringing it in next season, but there was no notification, or mention of it on the website. They just stopped it overnight, even though they continued to advertise them for sale on the website. :rolleyes:

I've been told by the ticket office, that SL's son has decided to push hospitality, and that seats for normal supporters in the Premier seating will no longer be available to purchase for match day, unless you are a member of the Premier Club or paying for hospitality.

To me, it looks like every business i've been involved with, where a young blood comes in, and trys to stamp his authority on things by changing something, with good intentions, but with little fore thought. I could understand bringing it in next season, but there was no notification, or mention of it on the website. They just stopped it overnight, even though they continued to advertise them for sale on the website. :rolleyes:

I can certainly see why you've been so frustrated, I'd feel exactly the same in your situation. This is an example of the clubs 'customer care' falling on its arse.

Have you emailed Dave Lloyd? That might be worth doing.

low travelling support,

Thats what i would have thought but there was two coachloads of them booking into the seafront hotels here in Weston yesterday morning. The gave my mate some stick as he walked by wearing his City top...

I can certainly see why you've been so frustrated, I'd feel exactly the same in your situation. This is an example of the clubs 'customer care' falling on its arse.

Have you emailed Dave Lloyd? That might be worth doing.

I was given SL's sons email to complain too, by the ticket office. If it's what the Club want to do, then fine, I don't have a problem with it. But it would be common courtesy, to let the fans know first, so that they can change their arrangements. And also don't advertise them for sale at the time, when they are not. They've rectified that now.

I'll be interested to see how many empty seats there are in there today.

I'm sure hospitality will be heaving tomorrow for the Donny Game :tumbleweed:

Doesn't bode well for the future then, if Lansdown junior is being groomed for the top job one day.

Let's hope he's got enough humility to learn from his mistakes.

I'm not bothering today. I've been putting off lots of stuff to go to football. Time to crack on with some of it

I won't be there today either - not by choice though, I've been struck down by some horrible bug these past few days.

A quiet participation on the match thread for me.

Our usual group will be swollen by 3 non regulars taking advantage of the £10 deal, so I won't be missed too much.

We got 13,400 v. Doncaster about this time last year so with the cheap ticket deals I reckon about 14,200 today.

I won't be there today either - not by choice though, I've been struck down by some horrible bug these past few days.

A quiet participation on the match thread for me.

Our usual group will be swollen by 3 non regulars taking advantage of the £10 deal, so I won't be missed too much.

We got 13,400 v. Doncaster about this time last year so with the cheap ticket deals I reckon about 14,200 today.

Spewing your guts up, or aching and shivering? Loads of it going around. Get well soon. Radio listening for me today and dip in and out of here

Spewing your guts up, or aching and shivering? Loads of it going around. Get well soon. Radio listening for me today and dip in and out of here

Thanks for your good wishes Matty.

All the typical fluey virus symptoms really. I've been mostly avoiding bugs like this for the past few years and you forget just how nasty they can be. Best if I keep out of everybody's way really.

My daughter had the puking bug a week or so ago so hope I don't get that on top.fingerscrossed.gif

Anyway, news of a few City goals this afternoon would be powerful medicine.

Archived