IGNORED

City Vs Carlisle Match Thread

That's a very very strong team. Never thought I would say this but glad Wagstaff is back. Not quite creative enough going forward in a more advanced role but his work rate suits right wing back perfectly.

I expect a comfortable win today....feeling confident! 3-0 City, Baldock 2 JET 1

#BristolCity v Carlisle: Moore; El-Abd, Flint, Williams; Wagstaff, Reid, Pack, W.Elliott, Cunningham; Emmanuel-Thomas, Baldock.

#BristolCity subs: Fielding, Moloney, Bryan, M.Elliott, Gillett, Barnett, Burns.

Bristol City FC ?@bcfctweets

Steve Cotterill says #BristolCity never tried to sign anyone on deadline day.

SC: "There was one in our minds who was different to what we've already got, and we had bid for him earlier in the window..."

SC: "However, the price the club was asking for wasn't right. The Board would probably have allowed it, but I didn't feel it fair."

That's a very very strong team. Never thought I would say this but glad Wagstaff is back. Not quite creative enough going forward in a more advanced role but his work rate suits right wing back perfectly.

I expect a comfortable win today....feeling confident! 3-0 City, Baldock 2 JET 1

I agree great to have Waggy back in there, I don't think anyone works harder in our team personally.

I agree great to have Waggy back in there, I don't think anyone works harder in our team personally.

Yeah he does work hard. I have been critical of him in an attacking sense this season as for me he doesn't offer enough, but work rate is superb. The shape of the side hasn't looked as good without him in the wing back role. It really suits Waggy.

Marv also a big unlucky to be left out today. Been our best player the last 3 games but he's only been at his best when we are on the back foot. We shouldn't need him today. I expect us to get a real grip in the centre of the park with the 3 we have in there today.

If we start like we did against MK, and are more clinical with the chances created, there's no reason why we can't be well in front by h/t.

Good to see Wagstaff back and the inclusion of Moore and Wade Elliot should be a boost to the team.

3-0 to City. Jet, Flint, Elliot(W)

Archived