IGNORED

City Vs Carlisle Match Thread

Will be very interesting to see how Simon Moore performs today; never easy being a new signing thrust into the deep end from the get go.

I sincerely hope Flint will not give the ball to him, out of some sort of misguided settling in chumley warner type of thing, because it could spell early misery.

On a positive note perhaps if there is a reputation of Moore, even if its inflated, the back line will pump their chests out today in more confident mood and have a masterly display.

I am hopeful, always hopeful, it will give us that little bit extra to take the pivotal step and climb us beyond 21st.

We badly need a clean sheet as well so I'll opt for 2-0.

#BristolCity v Carlisle: Moore; El-Abd, Flint, Williams; Wagstaff, Reid, Pack, W.Elliott, Cunningham; Emmanuel-Thomas, Baldock.

#BristolCity subs: Fielding, Moloney, Bryan, M.Elliott, Gillett, Barnett, Burns.

Bristol City FC ?@bcfctweets

Steve Cotterill says #BristolCity never tried to sign anyone on deadline day.

SC: "There was one in our minds who was different to what we've already got, and we had bid for him earlier in the window..."

SC: "However, the price the club was asking for wasn't right. The Board would probably have allowed it, but I didn't feel it fair."

Anyone with a clue who SC is talking about?

Archived