IGNORED

City Vs Carlisle Match Thread

COLIN ...... He's the one that cursed us. He's a wizard, one of King Arthur's. That's why he lives in Cornwall. Our turn in fortunes all started with that 'goal' for Palarse.

We wound him up even more by rejecting his advances to help out at the time SC was appointed. We 're doomed if we don't I tell thee.

The only way to reverse the curse is to bring him in.

Most of us have eaten Humble Pie in our time but this board are incapable of tasting it my friend. 

A late push for the play offs and we could have a local derby at the New Lawn next season.

I am very disappointed that we are losing at home to Carlisle.

I am equally disappointed 'someone' changed the title of this thread earlier.

Cumbria is well known for sheep rearing - so it was a fair claim I was making.

:igiveup:  

This is without doubt the worst spell since i've supported City in 20+ years, just so depressing. Every single game I expect to lose now. How does this compared to previous bad spells in years gone by? 

This is worse than post 1982.. back then we tumbled because we went bust this time we are p---ing cash away with utterly shite decisions on players and gaffers like the board are enjoying it.

Back then the youngsters came in and we had fight in our veins and we had, by and large, gaffers who knew what they were doing. 

In short, since I first went to see City play Coventry and wack em 5-0 in the old First Division this IS, without doubt, the worst time to be a City fan.. and by a country mile.

I am very disappointed that we are losing at home to Carlisle.

I am equally disappointed 'someone' changed the title of this thread earlier.

Cumbria is well known for sheep rearing - so it was a fair claim I was making.

:igiveup:  

Two-headed sheep around Sellafield...

I would be interested to know what Cotts has brought to the party over and above SO'd? Serious question to the Board.

Didn't you know?

"Cotts" doesn't sniff in interviews and he's able to talk the same bollocks that most managers talk and he's not miserable. A very sensible criteria for appointing a manager apparently, don't you think?

This is worse than post 1982.. back then we tumbled because we went bust this time we are p---ing cash away with utterly shite decisions on players and gaffers like the board are enjoying it.

Back then the youngsters came in and we had fight in our veins and we had, by and large, gaffers who knew what they were doing. 

In short, since I first went to see City play Coventry and wack em 5-0 in the old First Division this IS, without doubt, the worst time to be a City fan.. and by a country mile.

Correct

This is without doubt the worst spell since i've supported City in 20+ years, just so depressing. Every single game I expect to lose now. How does this compared to previous bad spells in years gone by? 

The difference back in 82 onwards was that we were seeing our youth team players in the side and they had pride & passion in the club, although most were way out of the depth.

Now we have players who don't give a **** about our club but are getting paid VERY well for this level.

ABSOLUTELY ******G PATHETIC!!!

Didn't you know?

"Cotts" doesn't sniff in interviews and he's able to talk the same bollocks that most managers talk and he's not miserable. A very sensible criteria for appointing a manager apparently, don't you think?

Be fair. Mr Burt (whoever he is) knows him personally.

Didn't you know?

I think i would rather have the sniffing and ear picking mate.

Didn't you know?

This**** does look at league tables, and doesnt think a willingness to deal with a relegation dogfight is not a stupid question...

Archived