IGNORED

The Official 'i Blame Lee Johnson' Vs Bristol City Match Day Thread

bissellredhead

Other than Williams instead of Cunningham, it seems the manager is doing what most posters here have been calling for.

Exactly why I call it a gamble. People have ranted for Burns to start and Barnett to start instead of JET so let's see if they're embarrassed at the end of it because IMO i wouldn't have started either o them. Will be delighted if I'm proven wrong

Did anyone see the preview of this game on Sky's FL72? I saw it in the pub but without sound. There was a lot of Little Lee and Our Jon...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that sums up the possibilities this avo of us doing well in commentators eyes. Great innit..

Interesting to see that Kusunga and Clarke-Harris are on the bench for Oldham as I thought they looked their best two players earlier in the season.

This Wilson fella must be useful to put Kusunga on the bench.

Exactly why I call it a gamble. People have ranted for Burns to start and Barnett to start instead of JET so let's see if they're embarrassed at the end of it because IMO i wouldn't have started either o them. Will be delighted if I'm proven wrong

Personaly i would swap el-abd for Cunningham, and put Cunningham left-back and switch williams to centre back

Agree with all 3 of these posts.

Dont think its such an issue. JET hasnt been outstanding the last three games so Barnett deserves a chance, as does Burns..

Totally agree

Archived