IGNORED

Coach One Problems?

City vs Rovers

There's no problem.

Full of older City fans who are nothing but friendly. Tea and coffee served on the way, occasionally with a kitkat aswell. It gets you there and it gets you back. No problem.

Yeh right. When I used it once by mistake years ago it was anything but friendly.

Maybe caught it on a bad day.........

Yeh right. When I used it once by mistake years ago it was anything but friendly.

Maybe caught it on a bad day.........

Or you were the reason?

CATS is cheap and easy.....   you will of course find It hard if you are an alcoholic ... myself am not so never had any problems and enjoyed a few good videos along the way as well ..... especially ones of great City games gone by....   granted it does seem to take an age to get home sometimes

I think the general feeling is that they are a bit 'clicky'. I've heard stories about a bag of sweets being passed around the coach and the 'outsiders' being the only ones left out. I guess if they want to do that there's no harm, but one sweet really? Just keep your head down and listen to music or play a game on your phone or something. I'm surprised there are spaces on coach 1, it always used to be full, especially for a Saturday game.

If true that's lame and rather 'special'.

No its true, been on coach one and was told to sit in X seat,yup, last time I went they had everyones name on a sheet and where they were siting, seriously... Personally try and avoid that coach as they do make you 'feel' an outsider sometimes despite all being city fans. They may be regulars but this whole this is my seat thing seems kinda childish. But meh, just go on another coach.

Been on Coach 1 once and never again.....

You get all the usual 'you dont come on this bus normally, you aint no true fan like us' stare, and even better then that is the various drop offs around Bristol for the regulars on way back - so if your waiting to get back to the Gate to get home you might as well add on another 30mins!

I think the general feeling is that they are a bit 'clicky'. I've heard stories about a bag of sweets being passed around the coach and the 'outsiders' being the only ones left out. I guess if they want to do that there's no harm, but one sweet really? Just keep your head down and listen to music or play a game on your phone or something. I'm surprised there are spaces on coach 1, it always used to be full, especially for a Saturday game.

This type of thing is what me and the old man experienced. We got told to sit where we wanted and were then asked to move twice as we were in someone's seat. As you say silly things like being the only people not offered a sweet or a cup of tea. Very clicky and a little bit odd.

Archived