IGNORED

Coach One Problems?

City vs Rovers

My guess is he is likely to be the screaming victim at the bottom of the man rape bundle.

Unless they pick you first.

Mental image of something from Hellraiser, when Pinhead gives this speech:

Lead Cenobite: The box... you opened it, we came.

Kirsty Cotton: It's just a puzzle box!

Lead Cenobite: Oh no, it is a means to summon us.

Kirsty Cotton: Who are you?

Lead Cenobite: Explorers... in the further regions of experience. Demons to some, angels to others.

etc....

My guess is he is likely to be the screaming victim at the bottom of the man rape bundle.

Unless they pick you first.

Mental image of something from Hellraiser, when Pinhead gives this speech:

Lead Cenobite: The box... you opened it, we came.

Kirsty Cotton: It's just a puzzle box!

Lead Cenobite: Oh no, it is a means to summon us.

Kirsty Cotton: Who are you?

Lead Cenobite: Explorers... in the further regions of experience. Demons to some, angels to others.

etc....

Well that was a great read to finish off lunch, cheers guys.... *goes has a mental wash

This type of thing is what me and the old man experienced. We got told to sit where we wanted and were then asked to move twice as we were in someone's seat. As you say silly things like being the only people not offered a sweet or a cup of tea. Very clicky and a little bit odd.

Yep same thing my friends experienced when they travelled up once.  We've referred to it as the 'Royston Vasley Express' since. :fear:

I did do coach 1 once when i was still at school and had no other means. Me and my pal were omitted when the boiled sweets were doing the rounds. I won the choose a team and scratch a panel thingy they had going on though so I had the last laugh. Mavis was most unhappy that an outsider won when she has a go every trip and won didly squat.

I usually book early when i go to away games one of the problems is the pick ups  and drop offs it is a bit clicky so you usually end up last back - but a few seasons ago going to Leeds all the coaches got lost as they were following coach 1 up and down the same bit of motorway about the distance of the M 32 it ended up someone with their phone could tell the driver which way to go

I did do coach 1 once when i was still at school and had no other means. Me and my pal were omitted when the boiled sweets were doing the rounds. I won the choose a team and scratch a panel thingy they had going on though so I had the last laugh. Mavis was most unhappy that an outsider won when she has a go every trip and won didly squat.

Did you hear a squealing pig at any point of the return journey?

Archived