IGNORED

Match Day Thread Blades Vs City

Crackers Corner

Yes, a surprise but how scary is that for Sheffield United with a player of his quality ready to come off the bench ! Proves what a very strong squad we have.

Could be a stroke of genius. JET will be raring to prove a point, doubt he will be happy at being benched. If we're level after an hour or so he could be a great shout to come off the bench and change the game.

Completely expected that XI provided Ayling was 100%, hope the three central defenders gel quickly and hoping Wilbraham can prove a excellent foul for Baldock, too.

Still take a point though..

foul? or foil?

Very nervous, just want to get on with it now, not that I'm playing.

Completely expected that XI provided Ayling was 100%, hope the three central defenders gel quickly and hoping Wilbraham can prove a excellent foul for Baldock, too.

Still take a point though..

A point would be an excellent result if we can follow up with a home win for sure.

I wasn't feeling like chucking-up until someone mentioned it on here. Be careful: we don't want a chunder chain-reaction before kick-off. Think of the message that sends to the players in their ................... purple and lime ............... kit ............ hang on ......

:shutup:

It's all right - I swallowed it back down - now where was I?

Oh yes, football.

A narrow City win, a large attendance, possibly one sending off, happy City fans at final whistle.

"COME ON ME SCRUMPY-LOVIN BABBIES!!!!"

:yawn:

TFR

Archived