IGNORED

Match Day Thread Blades Vs City

Crackers Corner

So many over reactions on here! We're not playing bottom of the league at home, far from it! We're bound to be under pressure a lot.

Personally think we're doing alright on the whole bar a bit of shakiness at the back.

Agreed, but sloppy play is sloppy play. If we're going to play two central midfielders one needs to be able to defend and shield the back 3. Our midfield is absent when we're not in possession.

Anyone reading this thread is going to get a heart attack.

FFS CALM DOWN :bruce_h4h:

Enjoy the beautiful game - "chill".

TFR

You said it TFR ! Sat here in a remote ish part of Spain with no tv and the radio commentary unavailable reading you lot is sending my blood pressure sky high !

Now...I'd like to return to the pool area in an hour or so with at least a point ! Calm and relaxed posts required all round please fellow OTIB'ers !!!

Not passing the ball quick enough and look to go back more than forward. Reason we did so well back end of last season is because Elliot got the ball and turned forward no matter what. We seem to go back at most opportunity and we are not using Greg much for width.

Hope we improve next half but it's been an okay half

Don't think it's the defence that is looking that weak, midfield is having a shocker from what I'm seeing, not creating much at all and then Sheffield players are beong allowed to run freely at the defence, which will cause problems for any defence, defence are having to weather a storm here.

Archived