IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Fleetwood Town Match Day Thread.

Following a definate foul by freeman.

Yeah, you're right; we shouldn't have scored that. We realty should give them that goal back, shouldn't we?

What's your point anyway? You play to the whistle, as Freeman did; you don't wait for permission.

Some people on here need their heads sorting out; always desperate to be negative or sniping at folks for no reason.

Get lost.

Yeah, you're right; we shouldn't have scored that. We realty should give them that goal back, shouldn't we?

What's your point anyway? You play to the whistle, as Freeman did; you don't wait for permission.

Some people on here need their heads sorting out; always desperate to be negative or sniping at folks for no reason.

Get lost.

Because i get fed up of reading comments on here with so many convenient overtsights.

And don't worry mate, i am near to packing in looking and commenting on this forum...too many cliques i'm afraid.

Because i get fed up of reading comments on here with so many convenient overtsights.

And don't worry mate, i am near to packing in looking and commenting on this forum...too many cliques i'm afraid.

Good; won't miss you.

And nice work trying to pass off your trolling as a public service; pathetic.

Bye bye.

Following a definate foul by freeman.

And don't worry mate, i am near to packing in looking and commenting on this forum...too many cliques i'm afraid.

Truth hurts sometimes...cheers

I don't get your point, there was a referee and 2 assistants that missed the incident (by all accounts something they did very well yesterday) are you suggesting that we should have pointed out to the referee that he had committed a foul in the build up?.

it was an excellent move resulting in an excellent goal and much like the Freddie Sears Palarse phantom goal, referees get it badly wrong, referees at league one level are in the main appalling and not much better at prem level, that is not our fault and we cannot do his job for him, also had the Fleetwood move resulted in a goal people would be saying he should have taken one for the team in that position.

Be thankful that we don't have a team of divers who try deliberately to get fellow professionals sent off.

Get lost.

Hey Samo.

You are correct that it was an excellent move, although, as BRJ says, preceded by a Freeman foul (undetected by the referee).

And, so what.

Numerous fouls are committed every game; some by us, some against us; some deliberate, some accidental; we win some, we lose some.

It is football. It is the nature of the game.

No need to get angry about it!