IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Fleetwood Town Match Day Thread.

Huge three points. We started terribly but after the first 15 grew into the game and probably should've had a couple before half time. Korey Smith was immense yet again. Agard kept trying but clearly isn't match sharp yet which is to be expected.

As a side, that Proctor no19 for them was probably one of the best target men I've seen down there this season. If wilbraham isn't going to feature much next season and if we don't sign M Smith he would be an ideal signing.

Great result after a tough first 25 minutes. Only downside was the attendance, just 11,600. I know Fleetwood only had 100 but that's still poor, we should be selling out every week! Maybe it's because it was on a Sunday?

We're not playing every week. We're playing every 3 1/2 days!

It was sold out for Wham who had 1000 more, so add that to todays crowd and pretty much the same .

Yeah good point mate. We did take up a lot of the space of the Atyeo where the West Ham fans were, but yeah there was still a few hundred empty seats in the Fleetwood end. Rest of the ground was definitely not sold out, but as you say it''s not as bad as I had originally thought.

Nicely taken goal from JET.. as we all fully expect from him. I miss the chance to see some of these matches in what surely must be a promotion season. 

See how much he wanted the ball, too. I always said the acid test for SC would be getting the best out of JET - looks like he is :)