IGNORED

The Official Oldham Athletic V Bristol City Match Day Thread

I thought before todays game I would be happy with 4 points over the Easter and the better way of getting those points would be by beating Swindon.

That can still happen and things would settle down.

Where my opinion hasn't changed ( and cue happy clappers ) we are light on numbers up front. Wilbs has done well and sounded good today, but Agard 1 in 11 ?

JET is not an out and out striker so however badly the forwards play, they'll play the next game or we change formation.

We may well beat Swindon and Preston and canter to the title, it doesn't make it any less true. 

I really think that SC could have made things easier with another loan, maybe he's tried and the perfect player wasn't there, in which case I would bring back Wes and give him a run when Agard is struggling. 

This time of the season you're not going to get level headed debate, passions and opinions run high and things are usually very black and white. We're great/shite in equal measures and that is for that reason this forum is here.

......carry on  :cool:

Cotts on radio

Little dislocated shoulder and on way to hospital.

Pitch was poor, game was average, we were average. Goal was conceded was poor. Defended poorly on their goal. Did not deserve any more than the draw. Passing was poor. Main concern about Little.

Sounded a bit down to be honest!

Edited by cityexile

Lose to Swindon and Preston and it will be interesting.

Both results are realistic.

We've lost to both already.

No reason why we should repeat this, but from the next three games we got one point first time round!

Equally, a win against Swindon and in all practical senses we are up. Could be worse!

I've never had cause to question Cotts before but this persistent nonsense of picking Agard above JET is really costing us points.

Our form over the last couple of games is abhorrent and any further performances likes these and we'll be plying our trade in the third division again next year.

Now don't get me wrong, I was a big admirer of Cotts, but for me the cracks are just starting to show. I really hope we can turn things around, but as it stands there's only one direction in which we're headed and it isn't up.

Sort it out Cotts. Play JET, or leave.

Edited by Fordy62
  • Like 3

I've never had cause to question Cotts before but this persistent nonsense of picking Agard above JET is really costing us points.

Our form over the last couple of games is abhorrent and any further performances likes these and we'll be plying our trade in the third division again next year.

Now don't get me wrong, I was a big admirer of Cotts, but for me the cracks are just starting to show. I really hope we can turn things around, but as it stands there's only one direction in which we're headed and it isn't up.

Wow

Bit harsh to be fair.

I think the title is still up for grabs in truth, but in three days time we could be effectively up!

Wow. Surely looking for a reaction! Edited by bcfcRobbo
  • Like 1

Haha behave mate, are you actually being serious or having banter like?

Im off this site for a few days i think, what a bunch of belters there are on here

• Like 2

Before I put my head through my monitor and call an Ambulance, can you give me a sign you were joking.

• Like 1

I hope you are going to send pictures of you posing with your flapping, gasping catches to the Angling Times?

• Like 1