IGNORED

The Official Oldham Athletic V Bristol City Match Day Thread

I thought we were poor; i was hoping for a cracking game and performance considering the darn flippin distance i had travelled... Shameful i tell you, shameful.

I am not sure if Fielding can truly be blamed though for their goal; yes he was slow going to ground and clearly was way short of covering the left post but it was unsighted by a bunch of defenders and it bobbled.. Defence could and perhaps should have got a limb in the way, one of them at least. But just one of those days. I want to be rewarded with a win at home to Swindle now please. I need it and i darn well deserve it.

Oh and the City goal was a beaut.... And a very honourable mention to Ayling for beating his man in a very dangerous position in our box, turning and running with it and proving the initial pass out left.

I've never had cause to question Cotts before but this persistent nonsense of picking Agard above JET is really costing us points.

Our form over the last couple of games is abhorrent and any further performances likes these and we'll be plying our trade in the third division again next year.

Now don't get me wrong, I was a big admirer of Cotts, but for me the cracks are just starting to show. I really hope we can turn things around, but as it stands there's only one direction in which we're headed and it isn't up.

Sort it out Cotts. Play JET, or leave.

Don't panic Mr Mannering...we're going up my friend.relax.