IGNORED

The Official Oldham Athletic V Bristol City Match Day Thread

I still think as long as we avoid defeat at Deepdale the title will probably be ours. If we lose at Preston then things may get interesting !

For Swindon to overturn a 15 point gap, even with 3 games in hand, would be remarkable given their fixtures. If we beat swindon on Tuesday then for me that's us promoted.

Its like a load of kids not getting what they wanted for Christmas.

We are 8 points clear and we could maintain that over the next 6 games, but some prefer to give in and hand it to PNE.

Its like they are not used to winning and are more comfortable with losing.

I think that sums up a lot of these posts perfectly.

Those of us whinging that we are going to bottle it, why not get down the bookies and put your money where your mouth is?

• Like 1

Honestly. This place is absolutely amazing...

Preston are the better team.

We'll finish second.

Swindon are only 15 points behind.

Is this for real?

Unbeleiveable Jeff.....lets throw the towel in we'll be in a relegation dogfight next. :blink:

I still think as long as we avoid defeat at Deepdale the title will probably be ours. If we lose at Preston then things may get interesting !

For Swindon to overturn a 15 point gap, even with 3 games in hand, would be remarkable given their fixtures. If we beat swindon on Tuesday then for me that's us promoted.

Probably ? Jesus Christ !

How many points we we clear and now its down the probably ?

And yet there are those hear that post with distain towards anyone negative

Piss poor performance and result for a team with ambitions of winning the league. Another point towards promotion but we are now opening the door for Preston to win the title.

Christ almighty, just cut your ****** wrists now......we're doomed Cap.n Mainwaring, we're doomed I tell ye....

No one is panicking, but it is worthy of comment that are next three games are really tough!

Today is done - move on. Swindon have a tough game tomorrow, lets see how the table looks after that. We are in a great position, but not quite there yet.

Edited by cityexile
  • Like 1

Frustrating game. We didn't play that well but having worked hard to get the lead, to then concede such a soft goal was very disappointing. If we'd seen out that few minutes after scoring we'd have won comfortably.

JET has to start ahead of Agard.

I fear for the sanity of a few bedwetters on here if we lose to Swindon.

No one is panicking, but it is worthy of comment that are next three games are really tough!

Today is done - move on. Swindon have a tough game tomorrow, lets see how the table looks after that. We care in a great position, but not quite there yet.

I think it would appear some ARE panicking. We are the best placed team in the whole football league (relative to divison).

• Like 1