IGNORED

The Official Hull City v Bristol City Match Day Thread

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

Wingie & Kodj. 

I like the look of that. A lot. LJ is going there to try & win!

Yup.

Very positive team.

You could have forgiven LJ for being cautious with a defensive team, but instead that is clearly set up to score goals.

Also think that it is smart to start Kodjia over Wilbs here.  Yes; Wilbraham dominated Bolton last time out, and more than earned another start, but think he'll be better utilised from the start against Warnock's Rotherham on Tuesday, who I expect to be pretty 'street smart', so his guile will be needed to keep them on the back foot.

Side note; Blackburn losing means that we can go level on points with them today with a win - would be a great achievement to finish above them this year, consisting our start.

8 hours ago, Kim_il_sung said:

Come on, English is pretty widely spoken in Bangkok!

Broken or they say yes but have no clue what you are really on about.. in general.. Phils much better obviously.

7 hours ago, downendcity said:

Excellent as always Havana, especially like the use of "melange" - a first for OTIB?

I believe it might be Downend but with millions of words on OTIB its a tough question. And thanks.

4 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Morning all from the south side of the river... contemplating sticking a load in the washing machine and doing a sun dance if I put it out on the line. Met office says highs of 13°c but still looks like it'll piss down...

Didn't realise you were in Manila Hav? Always thought you were in Cuba re your username... I have family friends in Manila who moved over there years ago from BS3. One day I'll make it over there I hope...

Cuba until early 2000's. Always back there though. Could be where I hang my boots when i am all done.