IGNORED

The Official Hull City v Bristol City Match Day Thread

In case anyone is wondering, Rod Hull was not born in Hull. Neither was Emu. Rod Hull must be one of the few people who died from falling off a roof whilst adjusting a TV aerial to improve reception during a football match. This makes me think that City will sneak a win. 

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

In case anyone is wondering, Rod Hull was not born in Hull. Neither was Emu. Rod Hull must be one of the few people who died from falling off a roof whilst adjusting a TV aerial to improve reception during a football match. This makes me think that City will sneak a win. 

Just a shame he was a Gashead

5 minutes ago, City169 said:

Good afternoon from Treforest, where for once it isn't raining. Would take a point today, though I wouldn't rule out an upset.

Treforest! You're at uni there? Brings back good memories!

El scorchio here in Staple Hill. 15 degrees by all accounts. 

I'll do my usual desperate struggle to find a stream to watch, then abandon all hope and frantically refresh sky sports instead. 

I'd take a point today, but just have a feeling we'll nick it. 1-0.

Fulham v MK and Rotherham v Leeds important today. Mind the gap.

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

Just the excuse to post that perennial favourite

"Two aerials got married.The service was poor but the reception was great"

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

Treforest! You're at uni there? Brings back good memories!

El scorchio here in Staple Hill. 15 degrees by all accounts. 

I'll do my usual desperate struggle to find a stream to watch, then abandon all hope and frantically refresh sky sports instead. 

I'd take a point today, but just have a feeling we'll nick it. 1-0.

Fulham v MK and Rotherham v Leeds important today. Mind the gap.

I am indeed, just about getting used to the hill there.

got a feeling I saw that our game is being shown overseas, so should be a stream somewhere 

i think Colin's latest mob will beat Leeds today so we could do with a point to keep some distance.

We want Fulham to beat MKDonkeys and that would pretty much seal their fate I reckon alongside bolton And Charlton.   And if were to take all three points too?  we'd be safe  .... well - just a thought!

Interesting line up, and very strong bench.

Also; as Hull fans have mentioned, no recognised striker in the Hull line up, so will be interesting to see how this goes.

Fancy us for a score draw; 1-1 or 2-2 would be a good result.

3 points today and I'd wager we're in this league next year, which isn't saying I think we'll get that.