Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phantom

EFL new shirt logos and fonts

16 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

EFL .... what a load of shite. 

When did division 2 become to hard for people to understand.

Agreed, the only league in the world that can call itself THE Football League pisses on it's own history and gives itself a name that sounds like a facist protest group.

I think the new font/numbering looks really professional. A big improvement on the current, quite stale design. Having the prostate charity's logo on there is a great idea, and it's a nice touch. The EFL logo, however, is total crap. It's far too modern and bland for me - where's the character? It looks like a standard marketing company logo, which is a sad reflection on where the modern game is headed. 

6 minutes ago, Southstandoriginal said:

Agreed, the only league in the world that can call itself THE Football League pisses on it's own history and gives itself a name that sounds like a facist protest group.

Exactly. It'll be The English FA Challenge Cup soon I imagine. 

53 minutes ago, Taz said:

Is that our new away shirt :fear:

White with gold end of sleeves and neck, something similar to what Swansea have had in the past would be cool.

yJUZWr5.png

Maybe a stupid question but will the lettering be blue on the back of our home kit or will it change to white? WIll look a bit crap if not...

2 minutes ago, streety_bcfc said:

Maybe a stupid question but will the lettering be blue on the back of our home kit or will it change to white? WIll look a bit crap if not...

I'm sure the usual range of colours will still be available.

22 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Who is Player? Is he foreign? I thought Smith was number 7.

Gary? Bit old and played the wrong sport but you never know....

10 hours ago, MichaelRobartes said:

@Woodsy will be thrilled that they've changed the font. Probably now getting absolutely slaughtered to celebrate.

Saw this last night on twitter, made my day! That looks a proper job. Happy Woodsy!

OK; new logo & fonts. Which colours are available or will every team have blue & white numbers?

14 hours ago, 22A said:

OK; new logo & fonts. Which colours are available or will every team have blue & white numbers?

Pretty sure I've seen red, white & black as options too.....