IGNORED

Trouble vs Wall!!!!!!!!??????

adamski

12 minutes ago, Mkelly said:

Police charges for every requested officer working within the grounds 

So, genuine question, who then pays the bill when things kick off out on Ashton Road etc? Is that covered under "within the grounds" or is that then down to the police? :) 

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

So, genuine question, who then pays the bill when things kick off out on Ashton Road etc? Is that covered under "within the grounds" or is that then down to the police? :) 

Where any trouble is , is irrelevant Doly

The club pay for the Police Officers in the ground , the taxpayer pays the rest

Whether officers deployed  outide respond to trouble inside the ground or those that were inside respond to disorder outside is irrelevant - it doesn't effect the Policing Bill to the Club

On 21/08/2017 at 16:03, Loon plage said:

Doubt if anyone was wearing Burberry you ******* snob.

The amount of police around the south London visitors at two pubs was testament to their intentions. Perhaps they found what they were looking for.

Snob??????? Read the context you ******* Knob!

1 hour ago, Loon plage said:

I believe I got the context of your post perfectly.

I suggest if you want to be rude to me you do it via a pm .

I really cannot see how you did, given your comment. You chose to be rude publically, therefore, I responded publically!

Like many of you who responded to this post, I questioned the actions of the Officer who smashed someone with a baton. As nothing more came  initially from JulieH,  I pm'd her direct, and she kindly further investigated. I asked for an update and here is her reply;

"Yes as much as I spoke to my senior officer, there has still been no offcial complaint made and I have fully explained the situation and showed him these messages. He has suggested that there is an offcial complaint made from the group of fans via this forum to our professional standards department force hq portishead. He has stated if you can send the link to the video and then it can be investigated fully with expectations from yourselves being able to be put and also they will then have contact details for updates on action taken. 

I am really hoping this is satisfactory? I can get the full postal address when I am in work on Tuesday if needed?"

If anyone wants to make a complaint as a group as above, please pm me direct.  JulieH  is aware of the footage in question. Thanks. 

14 minutes ago, KevP said:

Like many of you who responded to this post, I questioned the actions of the Officer who smashed someone with a baton. As nothing more came  initially from JulieH,  I pm'd her direct, and she kindly further investigated. I asked for an update and here is her reply;

"Yes as much as I spoke to my senior officer, there has still been no offcial complaint made and I have fully explained the situation and showed him these messages. He has suggested that there is an offcial complaint made from the group of fans via this forum to our professional standards department force hq portishead. He has stated if you can send the link to the video and then it can be investigated fully with expectations from yourselves being able to be put and also they will then have contact details for updates on action taken. 

I am really hoping this is satisfactory? I can get the full postal address when I am in work on Tuesday if needed?"

If anyone wants to make a complaint as a group as above, please pm me direct.  JulieH  is aware of the footage in question. Thanks. 

And yet in her previous response @JulieH stated she had “made enquiries with professional standards department who are aware of the incident and looking into it.”

Did they decide they’d turn a blind eye to the over excitedness and hope it would disappear?  But to look into it again they now need it to be officially raised as a complaint?

Can’t her gaffer just take a look at this thread for himself?  Pretty sure they use sites such as this to gather intelligence for things when it suits

4 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

And yet in her previous response @JulieH stated she had “made enquiries with professional standards department who are aware of the incident and looking into it.”

Did they decide they’d turn a blind eye to the over excitedness and hope it would disappear?  But to look into it again they now need it to be officially raised as a complaint?

Can’t her gaffer just take a look at this thread for himself?  Pretty sure they use sites such as this to gather intelligence for things when it suits

Agree entirely. It went quiet. I chased again. So as far as Im concerned it ain't over yet......

Good to see some of us following this up are getting somewhere.

I hope the person who told me to 'grow-up' when I confronted JulieH about this in another thread now has the balls to apologise now they have seen it.

It was all peaceful until the "officer" decided to escalate things by acting like Rambo on speed.

Disgraceful behaviour.

Why does an official complaint need to be made? If cctv or a photo showed a person punching another person the police would pursue a case against the aggressor, whether the victim complained or not.

Whats the difference here therefore? Clearly the bully committed an offence and should be prosecuted and sacked.

Julie H is just ob, no friend of anyone on here and toes the party line.

Absolute ******* disgrace and one day (or night) the bullies are going to get an unwelcome response if they carry on like this.

Having undertaken baton training when I was in the military, I can tell you that the body is broken down into green, yellow and red zones depending on how much damage you wish to inflict on the target. The head is most definitely a red zone and you wouldn't strike at it unless you really wanted to stick someone on the deck. The use of baton's was introduced into the military for guard duties because you had little option between shouting at someone and shooting someone. The baton gave those standing guard a non-lethal method of escalating force. 

A strike to the head is is considered the strongest response to a threat short of shooting someone. 

Archived