IGNORED

The official Bristol City FC v Aston Villa FC match day thread

Septic Peg

2 hours ago, deadredfred said:

Be interesting to see Fammy up against Terry, utilising his size and strength against him.

I can't stand the bloke but Terry is class for this league. However the players or the ref won't afford him the delicate protection he's used to in the Prem and in Europe. I'd love Fammy to bully him all match and create space for others. 

@peter w - how has Terry started for you? You've conceded 8 in 4 league games so far, with Terry playing in them all. Starting to settle or likely to ship another average of 2 tonight? 

I was under the impression Terry has been poor.

Saw a Villa fan blaming him for at least 2 of 3 goals conceded in one match.

The bloke is past it.

2 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Tough on Hinds for not making the bench. The lad is fearless and has an eye for goal.

2 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

No Hinds even on the bench.  Woodrow preferred.  Hope they have this one right

Agree the lad was been buzzing with confidence. It's a shame , whilst not Johnson's biggest fan he does seem to be promoting the young lads. 

12 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Tough on Hinds for not making the bench. The lad is fearless and has an eye for goal.

12 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

No Hinds even on the bench.  Woodrow preferred.  Hope they have this one right

9 minutes ago, daored said:

Agree the lad was been buzzing with confidence. It's a shame , whilst not Johnson's biggest fan he does seem to be promoting the young lads. 

Posted on the thread named after him earlier but I was told he'd be sent out on loan in the next week or so...

Archived