IGNORED

The Rules of Playing For Bristol City

Ian M

14 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I'm guessing if they were made into commandments, they would be found in the "Ark at ee" of Covenants:P 

You shall not make any graven images - has been modernised to:

You shall not make any rediculous goslscoring GIFs.

Thou MUST make a ridiculous goal scoring gif! 

And the lord sayeth arise lee, uh lee, i said arise... oh you already are. For you are the chosen one, selected by grace and good fortune to lead my own 11 red desciples by my son, the holy spirit himself, called by the mortals on earth "Mark ashton". Mark ashton knows all and sees all, and he shall provide numerous new guardians, from the cursed land of sweden, but they are to be ostracized, never to be seen again as their faith wilted, and used as an example to the non believers of the power that i possess. Thou mortals on earth shalt never question the wisdom of the holy spirit, and his collections of dna, or thou will risk great verbal punishment and abandonment from the lords bible, which i shall now bestow upon you, and shalt henceforth be named as otib. Thou shalt practice and accept the teachings of the holy spirit, and his chosen one, who shalt be called lee, and even though i have bestowed upon lee very small legs as part of a bet, he is a marvellous little fellow. I shall leave you now to go forth and multiply, and in the words of my other son, the holy ghost, st adge, thou must drink up thy cider, and praise me at my divine church, every other saturday afternoon, where ive put up some nice pics in the south stand of some of my old favourite red guardians, like saint john of atyeoshire. May peace be with all of thou, my children, and may you be rich of wealth and happy of thy soul.

I must leaveth you know as my tea is ready.

Archived