IGNORED

Callum O`Dowda

Lanterne Rouge

41 minutes ago, hoxton casual said:

Surely that comment is based on past viewings, and is inviting others who were there to update him on the evidence of last night.

Hope you enjoyed getting your dig in and talking on behalf of 99% of otib. 

I think the sentence after judges his performance last night because he didn't get an assist or goal not on past viewings so I'm one of the 99% of OTIB on @petehinton side there 

3 hours ago, eardun said:

Would like to see O'Dowda and Paterson in tandem on the flanks on Saturday. Both of them are more defensively solid than our other options - which is useful away from home - but also great offensively. Pack and Brownhill in centre mid. Bit harsh on Smith perhaps - tough choices!

What no Leko???

I thought he was superb. Full of energy, strong, won us a few free kicks in dangerous areas, took Stoke players on and beat them, worked hard off the ball to try and help win it back (as others did also). 

If he can find a few goals to go with the rest of his play he could be a very exciting prospect for the future.

9 hours ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

Bit harsh correct :yes:

He made proven prem defenders look silly, won fouls if there were no options for him and with his height he's another outlet for a cross field ball.

He changed the game by putting stoke on the back foot everytime he got the ball. Turn and ran at them instead of turn and pass sideways. 

Very harsh. Callum was brilliant, they ALL were.

4 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Really?

Norwich not a big threat for me. A mid table/top half side sure, but that is where we are aiming this season at the least.

I'd rather see Leko tear into Bolton from the start at home on Tuesday when I would expect us to have the majority of the possession. So yes personally I'd keep an in form O'Dowda in the team on Saturday with Leko used from the bench once Norwich tire. I'm also not sure that Leko is as good (yet) as O'Dowda when we are not in possession. So expect Leko to start and score a hat trick!

21 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Looks a bit of a potential Darren Anderton (Without the injuries :fingerscrossed:)To me

Great at carrying the ball and getting us up he pitch - invaluable

Anderton - thought he was a very, very good player.  The most naturally two footed player of his generation.  Real shame he had lots of injuries.  Massively rated by his fellow pros.

Archived