IGNORED

Hull City v Bristol City Match Day Thread 19

What we lack in quality at times is more than made up for in sheer guts, determination and fight. Nobody can say the team are short changing ya this season.

Performances like Preston and the first hour today where we just weren’t playing very well should be forgiven when we have a team that is consistently showing it will fight to the end.

With a relatively young team like ours the quality won’t always be there. But if you have got a group of players who will scrap for points you have half a chance!!

• Like 3
1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Most amazing fight back I can ever remember as a City fan! How could we be that awful, and then that good? Brilliant once we got the our first and held on comfortably. Brownhill absolutely outstanding. What a talent

I know, good manager decision to make the change at half time after spotting our weakness and theirs too?

Takes a good manager to spot these things and a brave one to make the change, then its up to the lads and omdf did they do themselves and the fans proud 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I only discovered the stream at 2-0 so I can only assume we were brilliant all afternoon and dreadfully unlucky to be two down!

I discovered the stream as O'Dowda was limping off.

Saw 3 of the worst goals I have seen at Championship level and then the stream froze with the ball about a yard in front of the goalkeeper from Brownhills shot.

Have read a few suggesting we were/are in a slump.

Coming into this month how many would have happily taken 7 points from the 4 games in  November that  included away at Wednesday and Hull and home against Cardiff?

Makes the Preston game even more frustrating and annoying.

• Like 1