IGNORED

A Bristol City Perspective

RackCity

This is my first time posting on here after a long time reading the forum! 

My Wolves supporting mate recently asked me to give them a view from Ashton Gate, along with a summary of the last twelve months, ahead of this weekends fixture for wolvesblog.com. 

Here are my ramblings: http://www.wolvesblog.com/11433/bristol-city-vs-wolves-preview-5 

Let me know what you think... :city:

2 minutes ago, reformed_red said:

Harsh.

@RackCity - welcome to the forum. Now if you can stop giving our opponents loads of useful info.

There's no revelations in there. It's simply a long winded ramble of nothing in particular.

Im sure the Wolves fans would like info on how LJ plans to beat them...........

Just now, Robbored said:

Just stating the obvious. If you don't like it then don't read my posts.

Generally when you go onto a topic, you read the replies as well as the original post. Your argument is flawed, tired and one of a man who has just stepped in a turd. I could say if you don’t like the original post and in no way want or even try to be constructive then why comment yourself? 

19 minutes ago, Robbored said:

There's no revelations in there. It's simply a long winded ramble of nothing in particular.

Im sure the Wolves fans would like info on how LJ plans to beat them...........

Which describes , perfectly , just about each and every post of yours

ohhhh the irony :yes:

Troll Queen :yes:

40 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Ramblings is an appropriate description.

26 minutes ago, Robbored said:

The post in question was certainly a long one and, to be fair, I gave up half way through: you may have noticed, though, that it was RackCity's first post.

You have mentioned frequently that your professional career (NHS/addictions) involved helping people, so does it not occur to you sometimes that, rather than just criticise posts and, frequently, posters for the sake of it, it might be helpful, both to the posters themselves and to fellow forum members, if you are unable to offer any positive comment to simply remain silent?

Or is it just that your own personal addiction is that you crave not drugs or alcohol, but attention?   

10 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

The post in question was certainly a long one and, to be fair, I gave up half way through: you may have noticed, though, that it was RackCity's first post.

You have mentioned frequently that your professional career (NHS/addictions) involved helping people, so does it not occur to you sometimes that, rather than just criticise posts.

One thing I learnt very quickly in counselling was that your own honestly, no matter how brutal often opened the door to a more cathartic road.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

One thing I learnt very quickly in counselling was that your own honestly, no matter how brutal often opened the door to a more cathartic road.

Just a shame you didn't learn when to keep your mouth shut. That might have opened the door to having a few friends, and a happy life.

49 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Which describes , perfectly , just about each and every post of yours

Simple remedy Bob - don't read my posts or better still put me on ignore.

That said - I bet you can't do it because just in case I post something that you actually like and agree with.

Superb thread and content. Thanks RackCity, I enjoyed your answers as being honest and sincere and the great majority of the Wolves fans have made good reasoned comments.

I'm really looking forward to this game, not with apprehension but genuine excitement. Whatever the result, it will not change the fact that this season is beginning to appear as a bit special. And those have always been few and far between at City. Again I say this is reminding me of 1976 when the team didn't appear to be afraid of any team.

1 minute ago, RedLionLad said:

Just a shame you didn't learn when to keep your mouth shut. That might have opened the door to having a few friends, and a happy life.

You're doing what a counsellor should never do - be judgemental, particularly as you have no idea about my friends or my quality of life.

1 hour ago, RackCity said:

This is my first time posting on here after a long time reading the forum! 

My Wolves supporting mate recently asked me to give them a view from Ashton Gate, along with a summary of the last twelve months, ahead of this weekends fixture for wolvesblog.com. 

Here are my ramblings: http://www.wolvesblog.com/11433/bristol-city-vs-wolves-preview-5 

Let me know what you think... :city:

welcome aboard RackCity. Hope you enjoy posting.

Archived