IGNORED

A Bristol City Perspective

RackCity

1 minute ago, Red Rag said:

If i were a Wolves fan i would find it to be most informative. Your dismissive reply says more about you that the OP.  Well done OP good read.

If I were a Wolves fan I'd stop reading after two paragraphs. I'd want to know how LJ plans to beat us.....

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

If I were a Wolves fan I'd stop reading after two paragraphs. I'd want to know how LJ plans to beat us.....

I can see now how you've amassed 26,000 posts.

You must be at your keyboard 24 hours a day hijacking threads so that you can keep replying. How sad are you?

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Ramblings is an appropriate description.

This is an appropriate time of year for one of your insightful posts.  I’m sure you have a long term ambition to play the part of a pantomime villain but, unable to get onto the stage, you use the forum for your artistic talents. Keep up the good work, as we need somebody to boo and hiss. A pantomime without a villain just wouldn’t be a pantomime. 

Pantomime joke:

You want to be careful of the baddie Robbored. He’s a magician. He can turn you into a prawn cocktail. And that’s just for starters.

Some complimentary Wolves fans commenting on that blog. I don't share their optimism sadly, I think this could be a game too far with our injuries at the moment. We looked leggy at the end of the Reading game, and don't have the depth to rotate freshness in as much as we probably need to right now. I'd take a point if offered up, but honestly fear this one could be a heavy defeat.

50 minutes ago, Robbored said:

51 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It may help if you understand what the OP was asked to comment on. Read the post first, perhaps then you would not be so disappointed it did not contain content you are looking for. You are a grummpy old goat RR.

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

There's no revelations in there. It's simply a long winded ramble of nothing in particular.

Im sure the Wolves fans would like info on how LJ plans to beat them...........

Luckily, the Wolves fans don’t pick the team and the tactics.  I’m sure Nuno knows exactly how we play, as LJ will for Wolves

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Luckily, the Wolves fans don’t pick the team and the tactics.  I’m sure Nuno knows exactly how we play, as LJ will for Wolves

I’ve been reading that NES and LJ did their badges together. Perhaps no coincidence that there teams are similar in style?

@RackCity thanks for the link. Suspect Wolves fans found it interesting even if most of it is well known to City fans.

Archived