IGNORED

Old programmes

BCFC200

Hi I am wondering if anybody has a programme or ticket stub from the home game against Doncaster Rovers in 1982 or if anybody knows of somewhere I may be able to buy one. I am also interested in other programmes from 1997 or around then. Thanks.

15 hours ago, BCFC200 said:

Hi I am wondering if anybody has a programme or ticket stub from the home game against Doncaster Rovers in 1982 or if anybody knows of somewhere I may be able to buy one. I am also interested in other programmes from 1997 or around then. Thanks.

Hi BCFC200

Send a list of wants to  info@bristolcityprogrammes.com 

Im sure they will have what you want on stock

Excellent Bristol City Programme and Memorabilia website in its development stages

On 08/03/2018 at 20:06, BCFC200 said:

Let me know what you are after, as I probably have a fair few duplicates that I don't need.

I have a programme collection (no games missed) from 1975-89 which i wont part with. After that i have programmes i am happy to part with so perhaps list the ones you need. I cant help with Doncaster 1982, sorry

Dark SIde John will do what he can, met him at Deepdale and he confirmed!!

Didn’t want to start a new thread, 

Had a look through a few old programmes recently, came across this article. Wasn’t much to it, anyone remember any more about the half time acts that season? 

Bears & Lions on the Ashton gate pitch ?

Apologies not the best quality photo. 

040BA9F1-7032-4163-9A35-2DC148B7604A.jpeg

Archived