IGNORED

Milwall Saturday

daored

It's a difficult place to go to

Millwall are a very good organised side

We go again after a day's rest and will give it our best shot

this is a young squad and one for the future

They need love not criticism.  

They know the performance against Brentford wasn't good enough, they don't need me to tell them

We'll probably take the opportunity to freshen it up a bit

We are still in the mix

Can't wait to hear LJ's real pre match interview but I expect my predictions won't be that far off

17 hours ago, Between heaven and hell said:

No need to feel sorry for me mate, I wouldn't miss it for the world.

I 'm right up for it.  Found out today that the package I am being taken on includes pics on the pitch with the 2 Captains and match officials at 2:45pm. Not allowed to wear my City colours though ........ bastards.  I will give you all a wave :thumbsup:

I might wear this one to show them us Yokels have style !!

All I need now is my "I love you @Dollymarie" banner and the day will be perfect

banani.jpg

2 hours ago, BigTone said:

I 'm right up for it.  Found out today that the package I am being taken on includes pics on the pitch with the 2 Captains and match officials at 2:45pm. Not allowed to wear my City colours though ........ bastards.  I will give you all a wave :thumbsup:+

millwall.jpg

4 hours ago, BigTone said:

I 'm right up for it.  Found out today that the package I am being taken on includes pics on the pitch with the 2 Captains and match officials at 2:45pm. Not allowed to wear my City colours though ........ bastards.  I will give you all a wave :thumbsup:

All I need now is my "I love you @Dollymarie" banner and the day will be perfect

banani.jpg

You have to wear this shirt!! It is amazing ! 

6 hours ago, BigTone said:

banani.jpg

Surely you can get that in lime instead of gold.

22 hours ago, tinman85 said:

That Liam Walsh is like a rabbit in headlights. He was the main problem. The sub needed was Pack for Walsh. Walsh looks woeful 

Walsh was asked to do big a job. Bad management in afraid.

I think Walsh has enough about to be a good player at this level.

Alternatively you could put a positive spin on this and say, surely we can't play any worse? Our atrocious run of form, 3 wins in 18, comes to an end on Sat just as Millwall's amazing 14/15 game unbeaten run comes to an end, in their own back yard.

Steve Morison gave us an honourable mention on talkSport earlier, after being given a rollicking in the dressing room after the 2-2 draw with Ipswich which apparently didn't impress Neil Harris, Morison said 'Bristol City are going to get it (an improved performance) on Saturday'.....team talk done in my book. Pin that to the dressing room wall, make Flint captain....makes their first challenge interesting!!

4 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Alternatively you could put a positive spin on this and say, surely we can't play any worse? Our atrocious run of form, 3 wins in 18, comes to an end on Sat just as Millwall's amazing 14/15 game unbeaten run comes to an end, in their own back yard.

Steve Morison gave us an honourable mention on talkSport earlier, after being given a rollicking in the dressing room after the 2-2 draw with Ipswich which apparently didn't impress Neil Harris, Morison said 'Bristol City are going to get it (an improved performance) on Saturday'.....team talk done in my book. Pin that to the dressing room wall, make Flint captain....makes their first challenge interesting!!

Interestingly, Flint didn’t play the home game and Morison barely won a ball until Pack (the screen in front of the CBs) was subbed late on.

They are 2 vital players on Saturday.

15 hours ago, BigTone said:

For you Julie my beloved I will do anything. Consider it done just for you.  I have many others of the same style.

I will try and be in the ground for your pitch side appearance . 

Still prefer the pink one, shows a certain class I think !

On 02/04/2018 at 20:12, 1960maaan said:

Absolutely , they seemed to be able to get into shooting positions at will today. I think a lot comes from the midfield or lack of, I'd go with a 3 moving Brownhill more central and have Pack as the anchor. I don't think LJ will do that, but something needs to be done and soon. Not so much for this season but next, if we carry this form over we could be in real trouble next season.

Wasn't that said last season?

1 hour ago, JulieH said:

I will try and be in the ground for your pitch side appearance . 

Still prefer the pink one, shows a certain class I think !

Not actually as pink in real life as the picture shows but consider it done.

Archived