IGNORED

Weimann deserves his own thread

DT The Optimist

Saw him last week, thought he looked pretty good.  Heard game today and saw comments from those who went today here  on OTIB that he was perhaps our MOM.

Derby forum were quite complimentary about him but always played wide when in side. He states that his position is in the middle, not out wide.

two games, two goals.  Loads movement and good control.  MA spoke well of him in that interview and did not think we could capture a player like this, but we got him for around £2M ?  Seems a snip and a great replacement for BR with bags experience and not too old. (26?)  Is our world now in a better place with this signing.  Great start.  The loss of BR might not be what many feared !

It's WEIMANN not Weirmann .. btw … no  'r'  …. I'm equally guilty of spelling in wrong til now, thought it was Weinmann (adding an non existent 'n' )

Only just realised, after checking 'Weirmann' expecting to see 'Weinmann' and found its actually *'Weimann' :facepalm:  

*so 10/10 for @Robbored for getting it right... (although I can definitely feel a sing coming on, you say potato, I say potahto, tomato, tomahto, potato, potahto, let's call the song thing off) :)   

12 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

It's WEIMANN not Weirmann .. btw … no  'r'  …. I'm equally guilty of spelling in wrong til now, thought it was Weinmann (adding an non existent 'n' )

Only just realised, after checking 'Weirmann' expecting to see 'Weinmann' and found its actually *'Weimann' :facepalm:  

*so 10/10 for @Robbored for getting it right... (although I can definitely feel a sing coming on, you say potato, I say potahto, tomato, tomahto, potato, potahto, let's call the song thing off) :)   

If we are handing out marks for spelling on this forum, this isn’t the place I thought it was ?

Adelakun too....thought it was Adelukan (as in Lord Lucan)

But where does Tinnion get McClowsky from McCoulsky?

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

If we are handing out marks for spelling on this forum, this isn’t the place I thought it was ?

Adelakun too....thought it was Adelukan (as in Lord Lucan)

But where does Tinnion get McClowsky from McCoulsky?

Just easier to use the initials of some players.

7 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Weimann, there’s no need to feel down.

I said, Weimann, pick yourself off the ground,

I said, Weimann, ‘cause you’re in a new town,

There’s no need,

To,

Be,

Unhappy.

...and so on!

It's fun to play for the Bri  stol City....

Archived