IGNORED

Don't forget

frenchred

6 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Our reserves have just lost a rather pointless cup game, wow....

You mean like last year when the cup run was the highlight of the season? Make of it what you will but we should not be losing those games. 

2 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

I will have some of what you're smoking. 9 of the players that played for us tonight (3 off the bench) played on Saturday. We had 27 shots and didn't score. We are in trouble.

In our promotion season, there were people still moaning about our early league cup loss to Oxford as we were running away with the league in January. 

You enjoy your misery........

2 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

How? 

We made a load of changes tonight, and just didn’t take our chances...

People saying Johnson out is ridiculous...

When you havent won a game this season tonight was a big game. Just heaps a lot of pressure on LJ especially how we finished last season.

1 minute ago, EmersonsRed said:

I will have some of what you're smoking. 9 of the players that played for us tonight (3 off the bench) played on Saturday. We had 27 shots and didn't score. We are in trouble.

I’d rather wait to see how we do with a first choice 11 against Middlesbrough...

Cup upsets happen every year, means very little in the context of the season, Fulham lost to rovers last season, wasn’t a bad season for them in the end...

2 minutes ago, Super said:

When you havent won a game this season tonight was a big game. Just heaps a lot of pressure on LJ especially how we finished last season.

One of the main reasons we finished last season so poorly was due to the cup run, we now don’t have that to focus on

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

I’d rather wait to see how we do with a first choice 11 against Middlesbrough...

Cup upsets happen every year, means very little in the context of the season, Fulham lost to rovers last season, wasn’t a bad season for them in the end...

WE JUST HAD TWENTY SEVEN SHOTS AND COULDN'T PUT IT IN THE BACK OF THE NET. ALL THREE OF OUR STRIKERS AVAILABLE FOR THE WEEKEND HAD TIME ON THE PITCH.

I HOPE THE CAPITALS HELP YOU UNDERSTAND BASIC FACTS. WE ARE ****** IN THE FINAL THIRD.

HTH

1 minute ago, EmersonsRed said:

WE JUST HAD TWENTY SEVEN SHOTS AND COULDN'T PUT IT IN THE BACK OF THE NET. ALL THREE OF OUR STRIKERS AVAILABLE FOR THE WEEKEND HAD TIME ON THE PITCH.

I HOPE THE CAPITALS HELP YOU UNDERSTAND BASIC FACTS. WE ARE ****** IN THE FINAL THIRD.

HTH

Let’s wait for our record signing striker to come back before stating that...

And 3 goals in 2 games in the league says otherwise...

3 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

In our promotion season, there were people still moaning about our early league cup loss to Oxford as we were running away with the league in January. 

You enjoy your misery........

Seriously, how do you feel based on the 3 performances this season, we will be anywhere near the top 10 let alone challenging for promotion?

Just because it happened years ago, with a different team, in a different league, it makes this comment more than hopeful based on what I've seen - what have I missed?

Anyone drawing conclusions about how our season is going to pan out based on this result is an absolute moron.

That said, you cant help but draw comparisons to last year where our reserves absolutely thrashed the same opposition 5-0, with this forum purring over the performances of our youngsters. 12 months on and the mood is certainly a lot more downbeat.

3 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Let’s wait for our record signing striker to come back before stating that...

And 3 goals in 2 games in the league says otherwise...

Hopefully he can fire us to our first win.

8 minutes ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

Seriously, how do you feel based on the 3 performances this season, we will be anywhere near the top 10 let alone challenging for promotion?

Just because it happened years ago, with a different team, in a different league, it makes this comment more than hopeful based on what I've seen - what have I missed?

We have had three games, with a lot of players still looking to gel. What have I missed? 

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

After rubbishing a reasonable question (Obviously one you havnt considered )

You then reply with that tosh

priceless

Anyone could get injured at any time, that’s sport. 

Maepenaa and O’Leary could get injured tomorrow and we’d be left with no senior keepers, who knows?

10 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Anyone drawing conclusions about how our season is going to pan out based on this result is an absolute moron.

That said, you cant help but draw comparisons to last year where our reserves absolutely thrashed the same opposition 5-0, with this forum purring over the performances of our youngsters. 12 months on and the mood is certainly a lot more downbeat.

Firstly Plymouth played a second string side last season 

And rather than a gauge how the season is going to pan out I think the concerns on the actual squad strength after 50 odd signings 

My suggestion and the most worrying aspect is we lack real quality (Championship standard wise) in enough number and certainly any depth 

Weve spent millions on punts , the odd one fine but we’ve wasted money that could have brought quality elsewhere

Archived