IGNORED

Blackburn fans

weepywall

• Backroom
  • 23,388 posts

• Blackburn%20End.png

Dack being out last night isn’t a huge issue to me but I have to admit I find the frequency of it combined with his history a little concerning.

Hes been caught up in things before and wasn’t it only last year (during his time with us) he assaulted a policeman in Manchester?

Im sure it’s something Mowbray keeps a close eye on but I’m not 100% confident that there won’t be further incident.

They are all slating him for being at a bar bq and sending pictures having a good time.

1 hour ago, weepywall said:

Huge respect to the numbers they brought today for a lunchtime ko, very impressed and they made some noise first half, they only came to watch the City though !!

Fair play to ‘em. There was a good few of them still drinking up north street a good 90 mins after the match - not sure what time they intended going home 

23 minutes ago, Harry said:

Fair play to ‘em. There was a good few of them still drinking up north street a good 90 mins after the match - not sure what time they intended going home 

If you lived in Blackburn, you wouldn’t be rushing home either..!

12 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

They probably don't want to.  BS3 is much nicer than Blackburn I promise you.

True, but you can't get a spam teacake in North Street, like I had at a cafe outside Ewood Park last year. That was a northern delight! 

On the other hand, pretty sure you would find compliant sanitary facilities at all BS3 establishments, which certainly wasn't the case in that Blackburn cafe ☠️ 

6 hours ago, BessexRED said:

Really? Hahaha ?

It’s always more enjoyable interviewing someone after a loss cause they’ll be happy and open and gloat. Always much harder to get people talking after their team has been beaten. 

The guy basically told me to go away and was being all aggressive :laugh:. 

12 hours ago, weepywall said:

Huge respect to the numbers they brought today for a lunchtime ko, very impressed and they made some noise first half, they only came to watch the City though !!

How many was it in the end?  I am sure we all know another Rovers who would have doubled that number in similar circumstances. Although we did the usual "wave goodbye" there were actually only a handful who left early too.

3 hours ago, Shtanley said:

It’s always more enjoyable interviewing someone after a loss cause they’ll be happy and open and gloat. Always much harder to get people talking after their team has been beaten. 

The guy basically told me to go away and was being all aggressive :laugh:. 

Should've laid him out Stan mate :D

Great listen again btw, really enjoy the podcast.

3 hours ago, Super said:

Think they will be fine this season made a few decent signings.

Absolutely.

Armstrong from Newcastle and Brereton from Forest will be a very potent attacking pair for many years to come. 

Surprised that they were able to get both of them but if you don't ask, you dont get.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

My work colleague (Blackburn fan from Swindon - bizarre) threw a sicky today, but still sent a few mails.

He said:

• poor game
  • no quality
  • City are uninspiring
  • should've scored 2 or 3 in first half
  • got to be beating teams like City

I doubt he’s sick. Hopefully he’s booked in for a much needed eye test..! 

7 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Blackburn fans seemed bewildered when they sang "You're just a shit Bristol Rovers" only to be greeted by raucous laughter from the other three sides of the ground. I don't think they were prepared for that response!

Worst. Song. Ever!

It’s like singing “your just a shit Tranmere” to Liverpool fans. 

Archived